Bill Kostroun, Associated Press
NEWARK, N.J. — Chris Douglas-Roberts celebrated his birthday by scoring 24 points against his former teammates to lead the Milwaukee Bucks to a 115-92 victory over the New Jersey Nets on Saturday night.
Ersan Ilyasova added a season-high 22 points and 13 rebounds, and Earl Boykins had 17 points as the Bucks snapped a three-game losing streak and beat the Nets for the sixth straight time.
Milwaukee, the NBA's worst shooting team at 41.3 percent from the field, shot a season-best 58.3 percent in scoring a season high in points despite having center Andrew Bogut sidelined with a viral infection.
Kris Humphries scored a season-high 22 points and Jordan Farmar, who started with Devin Harris out with a bruised leg, had 20 points and 10 rebounds.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 63
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 22
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 21