MILWAUKEE — Chris Bosh had 16 points and 12 rebounds, leading the surging Miami Heat in a 101-95 overtime victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday night that extended their road winning streak to 12 games.
Miami has won 20 of its last 21 after a 9-8 start, but this was by far one of the grittiest games the Heat have played as they inch closer to the 1971-72 Lakers' record streak of 16 consecutive road wins.
Bosh scored 10 of his 16 in the fourth quarter and overtime, while LeBron James added 26 points and 10 rebounds.
Andrew Bogut had a career-high 27 rebounds, Chris Douglas-Roberts scored 30 points off the bench and Earl Boykins hit a layup over 7-foot-3 Zydrunas Ilgauskas to send the game to overtime.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Utah Jazz pick up rare road win against Miami...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU running back Adam Hine enjoying Miami...
- Jazz center Rudy Gobert gets pushy with...
- Having achieved its Final Four goal, the BYU...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 68
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 45
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 40
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 31
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25