MILWAUKEE — Chris Bosh had 16 points and 12 rebounds, leading the surging Miami Heat in a 101-95 overtime victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday night that extended their road winning streak to 12 games.
Miami has won 20 of its last 21 after a 9-8 start, but this was by far one of the grittiest games the Heat have played as they inch closer to the 1971-72 Lakers' record streak of 16 consecutive road wins.
Bosh scored 10 of his 16 in the fourth quarter and overtime, while LeBron James added 26 points and 10 rebounds.
Andrew Bogut had a career-high 27 rebounds, Chris Douglas-Roberts scored 30 points off the bench and Earl Boykins hit a layup over 7-foot-3 Zydrunas Ilgauskas to send the game to overtime.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34