Saturday on TV
College basketball: West Virginia vs. Georgetown (9 a.m., ESPN2); Kansas State at Oklahoma State (11 a.m., ESPN2); Florida State at Virginia Tech (1 p.m., ESPN2): Air Force at BYU (1 p.m., The mtn); Connecticut vs Texas (1:30 p.m., ESPN); San Diego State at Utah (2 p.m., Versus); Vanderbilt at South Carolina (3 p.m., ESPN2); TCU vs. UNLV. (8 p.m., The mtn)
College football (10 a.m., ESPN): Kentucy vs. Pittsburgh in the BBVA Compass Bowl
NFL football playoffs: Saints vs. Seahawks (2:30 p.m., Ch. 5); Colts vs. Jets (6 p.m., Ch. 5)
Women's College Basketball (3:30 p.m., The mtn): Utah at San Diego State
NBA basketball (6:30 p.m., FSN): Jazz at Rockets
SNL (10:30 p.m., Ch. 30): Jim Carrey hosts.
Sunday on TV
NFL football playoffs: Ravens vs. Chiefs (11 a.m., Ch. 2); Packers at Eaagles (2:30 p.m., Ch. 13)
CSI: Miami (7 p.m., Ch. 2): After a fire hydrant washes away evidence, the team must recreate a bizarre double murder.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Ty and the team rebuild a home for a beloved family of eight that mentors children and runs a now-struggling tree service.
The Simpsons (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Marge reconnects with a close group of mothers she used to be friends with; Bart tries to break up their group when his playdates stop being fun.
College football (7 p.m., ESPN): Boston College and Nevada go head-to-head in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl.
Bob's Burgers (7:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Bob tries to drum up some business; Louise starts a rumor that results in a visit from the health department.
Undercover Boss (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Corporate execs take low-level jobs at their firms to see what really takes place.
Desperate Housewives (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Susan's mother (Lesley Ann Warren) and aunt (Valerie Harper) visit; Gaby's feelings of loss turn into an obsession; Lynette seeks revenge against Tom; Bree tries to befriend Beth Young.
The Cape (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Former police officer Vince Faraday teams up with carnival misfits in order to fight crime; The Cape must rely on his friends to help him stop Chess from taking over Palm City's jails.
Family Guy (8 p.m., Ch. 13): After years of drinking, Peter needs a kidney transplant; Chris and Meg write a poem to honor an important visitor.
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- PBS science correspondent Miles O'Brien says...
- Engaging calypso fairy tale unfolds in 'Once...
- Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit offers chance to...
- Instead of 'Game of Thrones,' there are...
- Book review: Brandon Sanderson's 'Words of...
- No retirement in sight for Hollywood's Jerry...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 68
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why... 22
- Instead of 'Game of Thrones,' there are... 11
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- PBS science correspondent Miles O'Brien... 1
- First look at modernized 'Annie'... 1
- Wacky 'Mr. Peabody and Sherman' makes... 1
- Engaging calypso fairy tale unfolds in... 1