Matt Slocum, Associated Press
GREEN BAY, Wis. — Green Bay Packers coaches didn't take any unorthodox measures to simulate the speed and elusiveness of Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick this week.
Packers defensive coordinator Dom Capers says backup quarterback Matt Flynn played Vick's role in practice as the team prepared for Sunday's playoff game at Philadelphia. While Flynn doesn't have Vick's athleticism, Capers thought it was more important for his defense to face somebody who can throw the ball.
The Packers are confident on defense and think they can stop just about anybody. But they have a healthy respect for Vick's ability and know they're in for a long day, win or lose.
Defensive lineman Ryan Pickett says it is "not fun" chasing Vick around.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 29
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 20
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 19