Hawks 110, Jazz 87
Game 36: Monday at EnergySolutions Arena
The Jazz missed eight of their first 10 shots, enabling the Hawks to jump out to a quick 20-6 lead. Utah didn't get closer than seven points the rest of the way.
Atlanta shot 56 percent (14-for-25) from 3-point range.
Deron Williams and Andrei Kirilenko each scored 19 points for the Jazz. Joe Johnson had a game-high 28 points.
Jazz at Grizzlies
Friday, 6 p.m.
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- High school boys basketball: 5A team-by-team...
- Jazz forward Trevor Booker assists Utah...
- 4A boys basketball for 2014-15 season
- Brotherhood: Vigil brothers have been driving...
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants freshmen to...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 160
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 93
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 66
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 45
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 40
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants... 32
- Utes on the verge of a winning Pac-12... 30