Hawks 110, Jazz 87
Game 36: Monday at EnergySolutions Arena
The Jazz missed eight of their first 10 shots, enabling the Hawks to jump out to a quick 20-6 lead. Utah didn't get closer than seven points the rest of the way.
Atlanta shot 56 percent (14-for-25) from 3-point range.
Deron Williams and Andrei Kirilenko each scored 19 points for the Jazz. Joe Johnson had a game-high 28 points.
Jazz at Grizzlies
Friday, 6 p.m.
- Schedule only gets tougher for BYU basketball...
- Cougars relish opportunity to play in-state...
- BYU-Utah State: How to watch, listen to or...
- Utah Jazz: Hayward finally has breakout game...
- Brighton four-star recruit Sione Lund commits...
- BYU's bowl destination — Las Vegas or...
- Cougars set to face Aggie QB Keeton in his...
- Utah State students plan a 'beard out' for...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 59
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 52
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 42
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34
- Doug Robinson: It's the same old sad... 31
- Utah State denies David Collette's... 30
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's... 28
- Disappointed Utes determined to bounce... 24