Hawks 110, Jazz 87
Game 36: Monday at EnergySolutions Arena
The Jazz missed eight of their first 10 shots, enabling the Hawks to jump out to a quick 20-6 lead. Utah didn't get closer than seven points the rest of the way.
Atlanta shot 56 percent (14-for-25) from 3-point range.
Deron Williams and Andrei Kirilenko each scored 19 points for the Jazz. Joe Johnson had a game-high 28 points.
Jazz at Grizzlies
Friday, 6 p.m.
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Austin Collie signs with CFL's BC Lions,...
- Doug Robinson: What might have been for the...
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies report he...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 65
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 61
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 58
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35