Hawks 110, Jazz 87
Game 36: Monday at EnergySolutions Arena
The Jazz missed eight of their first 10 shots, enabling the Hawks to jump out to a quick 20-6 lead. Utah didn't get closer than seven points the rest of the way.
Atlanta shot 56 percent (14-for-25) from 3-point range.
Deron Williams and Andrei Kirilenko each scored 19 points for the Jazz. Joe Johnson had a game-high 28 points.
Jazz at Grizzlies
Friday, 6 p.m.
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Ziggy Ansah helps homeless man after he was...
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6 seasons, but...
- Dick Harmon: BYU safeties Craig Bills, Dallin...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Brad Rock: Expect back to the future with...
- Vai's View: BYU's greatest quarterback...
- Utah State batters Wake Forest but loses...
- AAC commish: BYU is a 'power' team 126
- Roller-coaster ride: BYU outlasts... 103
- Vai's View: BYU's greatest quarterback... 47
- Peavler: BYU knows it can't afford to... 42
- Dick Harmon: Leap of faith takes on... 39
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 36
- BYU football report card: Mostly B's... 35
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 35