Hawks 110, Jazz 87
Game 36: Monday at EnergySolutions Arena
The Jazz missed eight of their first 10 shots, enabling the Hawks to jump out to a quick 20-6 lead. Utah didn't get closer than seven points the rest of the way.
Atlanta shot 56 percent (14-for-25) from 3-point range.
Deron Williams and Andrei Kirilenko each scored 19 points for the Jazz. Joe Johnson had a game-high 28 points.
Jazz at Grizzlies
Friday, 6 p.m.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26