MIAMI — Dwyane Wade scored 34 points, LeBron James added 25 points and nine assists, and the sizzling Miami Heat pulled away in the fourth quarter to beat the Milwaukee Bucks 101-89 for their 19th win in 20 games.
Chris Bosh finished with 19 points and 12 rebounds for the Heat, who trailed most of the third quarter before putting together a 32-13 run.
It was Miami's final home game for two weeks; the Heat start a five-game, 10-day trip in Milwaukee on Friday.
John Salmons scored 18 points for Milwaukee, which got 16 from Andrew Bogut and 14 from former Heat guard Keyon Dooling. The Bucks were outrebounded 47-34.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34