The Middle (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Axl, Sue and Brick resist when Mike and Frankie try to regain control of the household.
Better With You (7:30 p.m., Ch. 4): Ben breaks the news to Mia that she needs maternity pants; Joel decides to get himself into shape when he learns that he ranks last in the fantasy husband draft; Maddie tries to impress Casey.
Modern Family (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Claire intends to stop a car that speeds through the neighborhood; Phil deals with a difficult client; Jay teaches Manny to ride a bike; Mitchell and Cameron meet a charming neighbor.
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Investigation into the death of a young boy leads to a gambling ring; when a woman is attacked, evidence leads to her
Human Target (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Ilsa considers cutting ties with Chance after one of his old flames returns to ask for help; Ames, Winston and Guerrero try to save a bumbling private investigator (Tony Hale).
NBA basketball (8:30 p.m., ESPN): The Los Angeles Lakers take on the Suns in Phoenix.
The 37th Annual People's Choice Awards (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Queen Latifah hosts a ceremony honoring favorites in the fields of music, movies and TV, based on results of a viewer poll.
Primetime (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Celebrities' weight-loss secrets, fad diets, drastic surgeries, old-fashioned approaches and other ways to be trim.
- Lawmakers to rehash Utah's stillbirth law due...
- Video: Utah man uses 'random acts of pasta'...
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah family's adoption of Ethiopian girl...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Richard Paul Evans: 8-year-old boy with bone...
- Utah dad uses artistic talent, over 900 lunch...
- How do I know if I'm ovulating?
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be... 22
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the... 14
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 12
- The factors that drive or deter teen sex 10
- Families have become the scapegoat of... 9
- EPA proposes stricter ozone standard;... 8
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere 5
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull... 4