The Middle (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Axl, Sue and Brick resist when Mike and Frankie try to regain control of the household.
Better With You (7:30 p.m., Ch. 4): Ben breaks the news to Mia that she needs maternity pants; Joel decides to get himself into shape when he learns that he ranks last in the fantasy husband draft; Maddie tries to impress Casey.
Modern Family (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Claire intends to stop a car that speeds through the neighborhood; Phil deals with a difficult client; Jay teaches Manny to ride a bike; Mitchell and Cameron meet a charming neighbor.
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Investigation into the death of a young boy leads to a gambling ring; when a woman is attacked, evidence leads to her
Human Target (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Ilsa considers cutting ties with Chance after one of his old flames returns to ask for help; Ames, Winston and Guerrero try to save a bumbling private investigator (Tony Hale).
NBA basketball (8:30 p.m., ESPN): The Los Angeles Lakers take on the Suns in Phoenix.
The 37th Annual People's Choice Awards (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Queen Latifah hosts a ceremony honoring favorites in the fields of music, movies and TV, based on results of a viewer poll.
Primetime (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Celebrities' weight-loss secrets, fad diets, drastic surgeries, old-fashioned approaches and other ways to be trim.
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Motley Crue concert delayed about two hours...
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team at...
- UTubers: Stuart Edge performs a magic trick...
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of Mormon'...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 94
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 77
- Salt Lake protesters take their message... 18
- Covered California: Cost of health care... 17
- Herbert says new Medicaid expansion... 11
- We're doing youth soccer wrong:... 9
- Health care spending to accelerate, US... 7
- Government audit finds health law... 7