The Middle (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Axl, Sue and Brick resist when Mike and Frankie try to regain control of the household.
Better With You (7:30 p.m., Ch. 4): Ben breaks the news to Mia that she needs maternity pants; Joel decides to get himself into shape when he learns that he ranks last in the fantasy husband draft; Maddie tries to impress Casey.
Modern Family (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Claire intends to stop a car that speeds through the neighborhood; Phil deals with a difficult client; Jay teaches Manny to ride a bike; Mitchell and Cameron meet a charming neighbor.
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Investigation into the death of a young boy leads to a gambling ring; when a woman is attacked, evidence leads to her
Human Target (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Ilsa considers cutting ties with Chance after one of his old flames returns to ask for help; Ames, Winston and Guerrero try to save a bumbling private investigator (Tony Hale).
NBA basketball (8:30 p.m., ESPN): The Los Angeles Lakers take on the Suns in Phoenix.
The 37th Annual People's Choice Awards (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Queen Latifah hosts a ceremony honoring favorites in the fields of music, movies and TV, based on results of a viewer poll.
Primetime (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Celebrities' weight-loss secrets, fad diets, drastic surgeries, old-fashioned approaches and other ways to be trim.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is better...
- 6-year-old 'Rapunzel' donates hair to...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s...
- The Clean Cut: This ATM gives people much...
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old drumming prodigy...
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 19
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 14
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- TSA offering $15,000 for best airport... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8