Jazz 102, Pistons 97
Game 35: Monday in ESA
The Jazz prevailed despite missing nine of their first 12 attempts in the fourth quarter and shooting 31.3 percent in the final period.
Raja Bell hit the go-ahead 3-pointer with 50.7 seconds left in the game, giving Utah a 98-95 lead.
The Jazz had six players score in double figures. Deron Williams had his 16th double-double of the season with 22 points and 10 assists.
Hawks at Jazz
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- J.J. O'Brien's basketball career comes full...
- Doug Robinson: Weber State track coach isn't...
- BYU opponent preview: Mixing Riley's system...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 104
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27