On the field
St. Louis DE C.J. Ah You (Lone Peak HS) had a 16-yard kickoff return as an up-back in loss to Seahawks.
Denver OL Zane Beadles (Hillcrest HS/Utah) started at left guard and helped offense gain 351 yards in loss to Chargers.
Washington QB John Beck (BYU) served as his team's backup QB in loss to Giants.
Green Bay DB Jarrett Bush (Utah State) had one tackle in kickoff coverage and downed two punts inside the 5-yard line in win over Bears.
Denver TE Daniel Coats (Northridge HS/BYU) was targeted for one pass in loss to Chargers.
Washington TE Chris Cooley (Logan HS/Utah State) caught five passes for 53 yards in loss to Giants.
Miami WR Kevin Curtis (Bingham HS/Snow College/Utah State) was cut by the Dolphins after Week 16 loss to the Lions.
Miami DL John Denney (BYU) served as team's long snapper in loss to Patriots.
Miami OL Ray Feinga (Hunter HS/BYU) played as a reserve in loss to Patriots.
Indianapolis DB Aaron Francisco (BYU) started and had three tackles in win over Titans.
Buffalo RB Quinton Ganther (Utah) had one rush for minus-6 yards in loss to Jets.
Carolina OL Jordan Gross (Utah) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 319 yards in loss to Falcons. He was named to his second Pro Bowl last week.
Pittsburgh DL Chris Hoke (BYU) had one tackle in win over Browns.
St. Louis LB Bryan Kehl (Brighton HS/BYU) had five total tackles on defense, including one for loss, and assisted on a tackle in kickoff coverage in loss to Seahawks.
Pittsburgh DE Brett Keisel (BYU) had a quarterback sack, a pass defended and forced a fumble in win over Browns. He has been named as an alternate for the Pro Bowl.
Pittsburgh OL Chris Kemoeatu (Utah) started at left guard and helped offense gain 425 yards in win over Browns.
Baltimore DL Paul Kruger (Timpanogos HS/Utah) pressured Carson Palmer into making an errant throw on Bengals' final play to help save team's win over Cincinnati.
Arizona OL Deuce Lutui (Snow College) started at right guard and helped offense gain 320 yards in loss to 49ers.
Houston DB Brice McCain (Utah) played as a reserve in win over Jaguars
Miami OL Pat McQuistan (Weber State) started at right tackle and helped offense gain 284 yards in loss to Patriots.
Oakland WR Nick Miller (Southern Utah) returned two punts for 4 yards in win over Chiefs.
Miami LB Koa Misi (Utah) started and had five total tackles in loss to Patriots.
Baltimore DL Haloti Ngata (Highland HS) had one tackle, one pass defended and a fumble recovery in win over Bengals. He has been named to the Pro Bowl for the second straight season.
Tampa Bay OL Donald Penn (Utah State) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 339 yards in win over Saints.
N.Y. Jets DL Sione Pouha (East HS/Utah) played sparingly in win over Bills in order to rest up for the playoffs.
San Francisco OL Barry Sims (Park City HS/Utah) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 376 yards in win over Cardinals.
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- College Football: Utah moves back into top...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 103
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 66
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 48
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 46
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's... 36
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 36
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34
- Brad Rock: Utes need bowl win to avoid... 33