College football (6:30 p.m., ESPN): Stanford takes on Virginia Tech in the Discover Orange Bowl
How I Met Your Mother (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Afraid they will never get pregnant, Lily and Marshall decide to see a specialist; Robin begins her new job.
The Bachelor (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Brad Womack must face the two women he rejected at the end of his first stint on the show before selecting a group of 20 women from a pool of 30.
Rules of Engagement (7:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Adam tells Jennifer about his football past.
NHL Hockey (7 p.m., Versus): Chicago Blackhawks at Lost Angeles Kings
Two and a Half Men (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Alan feels paranoid when Lyndsey becomes friendly with Charlie.
Mike & Molly (8:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Mike's mom and Molly argue about who can take better care of him when he gets ill.
Castle (9 p.m., Ch. 4): When Castle's novel "Heat Wave" becomes a movie, actress Natalie Rhodes accepts Beckett's invitation to visit and learn about the character she will play.
Hawaii Five-0 (9 p.m., Ch 2): McGarrett discovers new clues in his mother's murder when his sister is kidnapped.
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- 4 recently released LDS picture books
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- Netflix has a different take on modern...
- Tabernacle hosts annual LDS Latino Christmas...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- The Killers collaborates with Owen Wilson and...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday... 16
- 'Sound of Music' alive for 18.5 million... 13
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound... 12
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for... 8
- The Killers collaborates with Owen... 7
- Saving Africa? New book casts harsh... 6
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the... 6
- Faith sustained author through... 5