College football (6:30 p.m., ESPN): Stanford takes on Virginia Tech in the Discover Orange Bowl
How I Met Your Mother (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Afraid they will never get pregnant, Lily and Marshall decide to see a specialist; Robin begins her new job.
The Bachelor (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Brad Womack must face the two women he rejected at the end of his first stint on the show before selecting a group of 20 women from a pool of 30.
Rules of Engagement (7:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Adam tells Jennifer about his football past.
NHL Hockey (7 p.m., Versus): Chicago Blackhawks at Lost Angeles Kings
Two and a Half Men (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Alan feels paranoid when Lyndsey becomes friendly with Charlie.
Mike & Molly (8:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Mike's mom and Molly argue about who can take better care of him when he gets ill.
Castle (9 p.m., Ch. 4): When Castle's novel "Heat Wave" becomes a movie, actress Natalie Rhodes accepts Beckett's invitation to visit and learn about the character she will play.
Hawaii Five-0 (9 p.m., Ch 2): McGarrett discovers new clues in his mother's murder when his sister is kidnapped.
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- Redford, Nolte, Offerman highlight Sundance...
- First Look: Jack Black is brave,...
- National touring production of 'Disney's...
- Doug's Take: 'American Sniper' captures the...
- Nintendo opens 2015 with some big announcements
- 5 films for families: 'Paddington' shares a...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with... 3
- 'Building audiences': Sundance Film... 1
- A.A. Milne: Winnie the Pooh —... 1
- Star-Lord vs. Captain America:... 1
- Doug's Take: 'American Sniper' captures... 1
- Oscar snubs? Hey, Academy Awards are... 1
- Robert Redford: Sundance Film Festival... 1
- Book review: Young widow's memoir... 1