College football (6:30 p.m., ESPN): Stanford takes on Virginia Tech in the Discover Orange Bowl
How I Met Your Mother (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Afraid they will never get pregnant, Lily and Marshall decide to see a specialist; Robin begins her new job.
The Bachelor (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Brad Womack must face the two women he rejected at the end of his first stint on the show before selecting a group of 20 women from a pool of 30.
Rules of Engagement (7:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Adam tells Jennifer about his football past.
NHL Hockey (7 p.m., Versus): Chicago Blackhawks at Lost Angeles Kings
Two and a Half Men (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Alan feels paranoid when Lyndsey becomes friendly with Charlie.
Mike & Molly (8:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Mike's mom and Molly argue about who can take better care of him when he gets ill.
Castle (9 p.m., Ch. 4): When Castle's novel "Heat Wave" becomes a movie, actress Natalie Rhodes accepts Beckett's invitation to visit and learn about the character she will play.
Hawaii Five-0 (9 p.m., Ch 2): McGarrett discovers new clues in his mother's murder when his sister is kidnapped.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Public will soon see 125-million-year-old...
- There's something wonderful about old music
- US diplomats barred from ice bucket challenge
- New Star Wars tabletop games announced
- Sherry Young: The man who delivers flowers,...
- The art of improv: Creating something funny...
- Chloë Grace Moretz and music not enough...