Saturday on TV
The 122nd Annual Tournament of Roses Parade (9 a.m., Ch. 4 and 9:30 a.m., Ch. 5): The annual march in Pasadena, Calif.
College football: It's Florida vs. Penn State in the Outback Bowl (11 a.m., Ch. 4); Alabama vs. Michigan State in the Capital One Bowl (11 a.m., ESPN); Michigan vs. Mississippi State in the Progressive Gator Bowl (11:30 a.m., ESPN2); TCU vs. Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl (3 p.m., ESPN); Connecticut vs. Oklahoma in the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl (6:30 p.m., ESPN)
CSI Miami (7 p.m., Ch. 2): The team splits up to investigate three murders during spring break.
V (7, 8 and 9 p.m., Ch. 4): A trio of repeats
NBA basketball (7 p.m., FSN): Grizzlies at Jazz
Law & Order: Los Angeles (7 and 8 p.m., Ch. 5): A pair of repeats
Law & Order: SVU (9 p.m., Ch. 5): A woman with a seemingly squeaky-clean image is found dead in a fountain.
Sunday on TV
NFL football: Steelers at Browns (11 a.m., Ch. 2); Buccaneers at Saints (11 a.m., Ch. 13); Titans at colts (2 p.m., Ch. 2); Bears at Packers (2 p.m., Ch. 13); Rams at Seahawks (6:15 p.m., Ch. 5)
College basketball: Gonzaga at Wake Forest (11 a.m., FSN); LSU at Virginia (3:30 p.m., FSN); Miami at Duke (5:30 p.m., FSN); Arizona at Oregon State (8 p.m., FSN)
CSI Miami (7 p.m., Ch. 2): When the investigation into a millionaire's death leads the CSIs to an elite dating service, Ryan poses as a wealthy businessman to expose the matchmaker's lies.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (7 p.m., Ch. 4): The team builds a handicapped accessible home for the family of a wheelchair-bound 10-year-old.
The Simpsons (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Mr. Burns becomes distraught at the town's apathetic reaction to the announcement that he has only weeks to live
The Cleveland Show (7:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Cleveland and Donna are excited to have the house to themselves when Cleveland Jr. and Roberta are away.
Undercover Boss (8 p.m., Ch. 2): The CEO of Norwegian Cruise Line works under cover.
Desperate Housewives (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Susan fights for her life after being trampled by the horde of rioters.
Family Guy (8 p.m., Ch. 13): James Woods invites Quahog residents to his mansion, and the evening turns into a murder mystery when guests end up dead.
Brothers & Sisters (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Nora's date night scandalizes the couples in the Walker family.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- West Nile activity discovered in four Utah...
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What we can all learn...
- Insights from the Behavioral Science Guy: The...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 50
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 48
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What we can all... 13
- Understanding and responding to the... 9
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 9
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but... 9
- Medicaid enrollees strain Oregon; state... 6