In your archive piece about TV in Utah on Monday you had a photo of President John F. Kennedy and LDS Church President David O. McKay being filmed by a "KSL cameraman." That cameraman was Larry Finnegan, one of the fine young broadcast journalists in Utah in those early TV news days. He became news director at KSL before moving on to finish his career in Seattle with the Boeing Company.
KSL VP/News Director 1972-1990
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Michael Gerson: The gospel according to JC...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Government programs...
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 62
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 49
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 41
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Letter: Elected representatives 36
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 31
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 22
- Letter: No limits 20