In your archive piece about TV in Utah on Monday you had a photo of President John F. Kennedy and LDS Church President David O. McKay being filmed by a "KSL cameraman." That cameraman was Larry Finnegan, one of the fine young broadcast journalists in Utah in those early TV news days. He became news director at KSL before moving on to finish his career in Seattle with the Boeing Company.
KSL VP/News Director 1972-1990
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout year...
- My view: The supergentrification of Sugar House
- Michael Gerson: The Dalai Lama's path to peace
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: The 'bathroom...
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges Hatch...
- Charles Krauthammer: Donald, Hillary and the...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 81
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 53
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 33
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 22
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 22
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19
- Letter: Citizens have a duty 19
- In our opinion: A social media enabled... 18