In your archive piece about TV in Utah on Monday you had a photo of President John F. Kennedy and LDS Church President David O. McKay being filmed by a "KSL cameraman." That cameraman was Larry Finnegan, one of the fine young broadcast journalists in Utah in those early TV news days. He became news director at KSL before moving on to finish his career in Seattle with the Boeing Company.
KSL VP/News Director 1972-1990
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Kathleen Parker: Placing blame for massive...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 42
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 28