Today on TV
College basketball: Kentucky at Louisville (10 a.m., Ch. 2); Northwestern at Purdue (10 a.m., ESPN2); Eastern Kentucky at Georgia (11 a.m., FNS); College of Charleston at Tennessee (noon, ESPN2); Florida at Xavier (2 p.m., ESPN2); Washington at UCLA (2 p.m., FSN); Ohio State at Indiana (4 p.m., ESPN2); Seton Hall at Cincinnati (6 p.m., ESPN2); Oklahoma State at Gonzaga (8 p.m., ESPN2);
College football: It's Clemson vs. South Florida in the Meineke Car Care Bowl (10 a.m., ESPN); Miami vs Notre Dame in the Hyundai Sun Bowl (noon, Ch. 2); Central Florida vs. Georgia in the Autozone Liberty Bowl (1:30 p.m., ESPN); Florida State vs South Carolina in the Chick-fil-A Bowl (5:30 p.m., ESPN);
NCIS (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Gibbs goes to Mexico to confront a drug cartel intent on revenge.
Wild Hogs (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence, William H. Macy, Ray Liotta star in this 2007 film.
Minute to Win It (7 p.m., Ch. 5): Contestants compete for cash and holiday prizes.
Smallville (7 p.m., Ch. 30): A new reporteris hired to replace Lois as she departs for Egypt
Live From Lincoln Center (7:30 p.m., Ch. 7): New York Philharmonic New Year's Eve With Lang Lang.
CSI: NY (8 p.m., Ch. 2): While at home recuperating from an injury, Mac witnesses mysterious behavior that leads to a murder.
Supernatural (8 p.m., Ch. 30): Dean and Sam investigate what appears to be a werewolf killing.
Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest 2011 (9 p.m. and 11:30 p.m., Ch. 4): A bicoastal celebration counts down to midnight and features special performances by Ke$ha, Taio Cruz, Willow Smith and Train.
Blue Bloods (9 p.m., Ch. 2): The family questions Erin's tactics when she tries to take down a gang leader
NBC's New Year's Eve With Carson Daly (9 p.m. and 11:30 p.m., Ch. 5): The countdown to 2011 begins in Times Square.
New Year's Eve Live (11 p.m., Ch. 13): Nancy O'Dell hosts.
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- A community comes together to support a...
- Understanding love, handling conflict, other...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- Want your marriage to last? Have another child
- U.S. kids react — hilariously —...
- 13-year-old keeps dad alive after he was...
- As Common Core results trickle in, initial...
- Planned Parenthood alleges 'smear' in... 23
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 15
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 12
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 10
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into... 5
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 5
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 4