Today on TV
College basketball: Kentucky at Louisville (10 a.m., Ch. 2); Northwestern at Purdue (10 a.m., ESPN2); Eastern Kentucky at Georgia (11 a.m., FNS); College of Charleston at Tennessee (noon, ESPN2); Florida at Xavier (2 p.m., ESPN2); Washington at UCLA (2 p.m., FSN); Ohio State at Indiana (4 p.m., ESPN2); Seton Hall at Cincinnati (6 p.m., ESPN2); Oklahoma State at Gonzaga (8 p.m., ESPN2);
College football: It's Clemson vs. South Florida in the Meineke Car Care Bowl (10 a.m., ESPN); Miami vs Notre Dame in the Hyundai Sun Bowl (noon, Ch. 2); Central Florida vs. Georgia in the Autozone Liberty Bowl (1:30 p.m., ESPN); Florida State vs South Carolina in the Chick-fil-A Bowl (5:30 p.m., ESPN);
NCIS (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Gibbs goes to Mexico to confront a drug cartel intent on revenge.
Wild Hogs (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence, William H. Macy, Ray Liotta star in this 2007 film.
Minute to Win It (7 p.m., Ch. 5): Contestants compete for cash and holiday prizes.
Smallville (7 p.m., Ch. 30): A new reporteris hired to replace Lois as she departs for Egypt
Live From Lincoln Center (7:30 p.m., Ch. 7): New York Philharmonic New Year's Eve With Lang Lang.
CSI: NY (8 p.m., Ch. 2): While at home recuperating from an injury, Mac witnesses mysterious behavior that leads to a murder.
Supernatural (8 p.m., Ch. 30): Dean and Sam investigate what appears to be a werewolf killing.
Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest 2011 (9 p.m. and 11:30 p.m., Ch. 4): A bicoastal celebration counts down to midnight and features special performances by Ke$ha, Taio Cruz, Willow Smith and Train.
Blue Bloods (9 p.m., Ch. 2): The family questions Erin's tactics when she tries to take down a gang leader
NBC's New Year's Eve With Carson Daly (9 p.m. and 11:30 p.m., Ch. 5): The countdown to 2011 begins in Times Square.
New Year's Eve Live (11 p.m., Ch. 13): Nancy O'Dell hosts.
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose marriage,...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- If Pinterest makes you feel like a failure as...
- Stuart Edge, Alex Boye, other Utah artists...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 39
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 14
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 11
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 5