Jazz 103, Clippers 95
Game 32: Wednesday at Staples Center
The Jazz are 6-2 on the second game of a back-to-back coming into tonight's game against the Blazers … The win over the Clippers gave the team its 11th win on the road (11-4), the Jazz were only 21-20 last season away from home. ... The Jazz rank 29th out of the 30 NBA teams in rebounding and were outboarded against the Blazers by 10 (41-31) on Monday.
JAZZ at BLAZERS
F P. MILLSAP
(17.6 ppg, 7.9 rpg)
F G. HAYWARD
(2.2 ppg, 1.4 rpg)
C A. JEFFERSON
(16.3 ppg, 8.8 rpg)
G D. WILLIAMS
(22.6 ppg, 9.5 apg)
G R. BELL
(8.5 ppg, 2.6 rpg)
F L. ALDRIDGE
(19.1 ppg, 8.6 rpg)
F N. BATUM
(10.5 ppg, 4.5 rpg)
C M. CAMBY
(6.3 ppg, 10.9 rpg)
G A. MILLER
(12.9 ppg, 7.4 apg)
G W. MATTHEWS
(15.4 ppg, 3.2 rpg)
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars'...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the best point guards in the NBA...
- No. 18 BYU preparing for two Utah State...
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week, moves up...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 281
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 92
- Things won't get any easier for... 67
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 52
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 38
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37
- Dick Harmon: How will Utes slow down... 31
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 29