Jazz 103, Clippers 95
Game 32: Wednesday at Staples Center
The Jazz are 6-2 on the second game of a back-to-back coming into tonight's game against the Blazers … The win over the Clippers gave the team its 11th win on the road (11-4), the Jazz were only 21-20 last season away from home. ... The Jazz rank 29th out of the 30 NBA teams in rebounding and were outboarded against the Blazers by 10 (41-31) on Monday.
JAZZ at BLAZERS
F P. MILLSAP
(17.6 ppg, 7.9 rpg)
F G. HAYWARD
(2.2 ppg, 1.4 rpg)
C A. JEFFERSON
(16.3 ppg, 8.8 rpg)
G D. WILLIAMS
(22.6 ppg, 9.5 apg)
G R. BELL
(8.5 ppg, 2.6 rpg)
F L. ALDRIDGE
(19.1 ppg, 8.6 rpg)
F N. BATUM
(10.5 ppg, 4.5 rpg)
C M. CAMBY
(6.3 ppg, 10.9 rpg)
G A. MILLER
(12.9 ppg, 7.4 apg)
G W. MATTHEWS
(15.4 ppg, 3.2 rpg)
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 41
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 37
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26