Jazz 103, Clippers 95
Game 32: Wednesday at Staples Center
The Jazz are 6-2 on the second game of a back-to-back coming into tonight's game against the Blazers … The win over the Clippers gave the team its 11th win on the road (11-4), the Jazz were only 21-20 last season away from home. ... The Jazz rank 29th out of the 30 NBA teams in rebounding and were outboarded against the Blazers by 10 (41-31) on Monday.
JAZZ at BLAZERS
F P. MILLSAP
(17.6 ppg, 7.9 rpg)
F G. HAYWARD
(2.2 ppg, 1.4 rpg)
C A. JEFFERSON
(16.3 ppg, 8.8 rpg)
G D. WILLIAMS
(22.6 ppg, 9.5 apg)
G R. BELL
(8.5 ppg, 2.6 rpg)
F L. ALDRIDGE
(19.1 ppg, 8.6 rpg)
F N. BATUM
(10.5 ppg, 4.5 rpg)
C M. CAMBY
(6.3 ppg, 10.9 rpg)
G A. MILLER
(12.9 ppg, 7.4 apg)
G W. MATTHEWS
(15.4 ppg, 3.2 rpg)
- Utah Jazz: No lottery luck, so Jazz remain in...
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler Haws'...
- Results from Tuesday's high school softball,...
- 4 reasons why you need to paraglide at Point...
- High school boys soccer: Lehi edges...
- Utah high school updated tournament pairings...
- The offseason status of NFL players with Utah...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler... 20
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who... 19
- Utah Jazz: No lottery luck, so Jazz... 19
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood... 15
- Utah State football: New coach Matt... 11
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same... 10
- BYU football: Fan-developed software... 8