Jazz 103, Clippers 95
Game 32: Wednesday at Staples Center
The Jazz are 6-2 on the second game of a back-to-back coming into tonight's game against the Blazers … The win over the Clippers gave the team its 11th win on the road (11-4), the Jazz were only 21-20 last season away from home. ... The Jazz rank 29th out of the 30 NBA teams in rebounding and were outboarded against the Blazers by 10 (41-31) on Monday.
JAZZ at BLAZERS
F P. MILLSAP
(17.6 ppg, 7.9 rpg)
F G. HAYWARD
(2.2 ppg, 1.4 rpg)
C A. JEFFERSON
(16.3 ppg, 8.8 rpg)
G D. WILLIAMS
(22.6 ppg, 9.5 apg)
G R. BELL
(8.5 ppg, 2.6 rpg)
F L. ALDRIDGE
(19.1 ppg, 8.6 rpg)
F N. BATUM
(10.5 ppg, 4.5 rpg)
C M. CAMBY
(6.3 ppg, 10.9 rpg)
G A. MILLER
(12.9 ppg, 7.4 apg)
G W. MATTHEWS
(15.4 ppg, 3.2 rpg)
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- USU football: Aggies geared up to take on the...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 41