Chris Schneider , Associated Press
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Broncos receiver Brandon Lloyd's profanity has attracted more attention than all his acrobatic catches that earned him his first trip to the Pro Bowl.
Humble all season about his breakout performance, the eighth-year wideout took the chance to castigate those teams who failed to bring out his talent.
After a season full of catching bombs, Lloyd dropped one in a conference call Tuesday night following the Pro Bowl announcement. Asked if there's anything he would like to say to San Francisco, Washington and Chicago, teams that let him go, Lloyd responded with some salty language, then added, "and I mean that in the most professional way."
A day later, Lloyd didn't back off those sentiments, but vowed to keep his words a little cleaner.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33