On the field
St. Louis DE C.J. Ah You (Lone Peak HS) played as a reserve in win over 49ers.
Denver OL Zane Beadles (Hillcrest HS/Utah) started at left guard and helped offense gain 434 yards in win over Texans.
Washington QB John Beck (BYU) served as his team's backup QB in win over Jaguars.
Green Bay DB Jarrett Bush (Utah State) had one tackle in punt coverage in win over Giants, and was given his team's "Big Hit" award for the second time this season.
Cincinnati OL Kirk Chambers (Provo HS) suited up but did not play in win over Chargers.
Denver TE Daniel Coats (Northridge HS/BYU) had one tackle in punt coverage in win over Texans.
Washington TE Chris Cooley (Logan HS/Utah State) caught five passes for 48 yards in win over Jaguars.
Miami WR Kevin Curtis (Bingham HS/Snow College/Utah State) played as a reserve in loss to Lions.
Miami DL John Denney (BYU) served as team's long snapper in loss to Lions.
Miami OL Ray Feinga (Hunter HS/BYU) played as a reserve in loss to Lions.
Indianapolis DB Aaron Francisco (BYU) started and had one tackle in win over Raiders.
Buffalo RB Quinton Ganther (Utah) played as a reserve in loss to Patriots.
Carolina OL Jordan Gross (Utah) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 146 yards in loss to Steelers.
Pittsburgh DL Chris Hoke (BYU) had one tackle in win over Panthers.
St. Louis LB Bryan Kehl (Brighton HS/BYU) had two tackles on defense and one tackle in kickoff coverage in win over 49ers.
Pittsburgh DE Brett Keisel (BYU) had six tackles, one quarterback sack, a quarterback hit and a pass defended in win over Panthers.
Pittsburgh OL Chris Kemoeatu (Utah) started at left guard and helped offense gain 435 yards in win over Panthers.
Baltimore DL Paul Kruger (Timpanogos HS/Utah) played as a reserve in win over Browns.
Arizona OL Deuce Lutui (Snow College) started at right guard and helped offense gain 276 yards in win over Cowboys.
Miami OL Pat McQuistan (Weber State) started at left guard, helped offense gain 432 yards, and recovered a fumble in loss to Lions.
Oakland WR Nick Miller (Southern Utah) returned one punt for 12 yards in loss to Colts.
Miami LB Koa Misi (Utah) had three tackles, including one for loss, in loss to Lions.
Baltimore DL Haloti Ngata (Highland HS) had two tackles in win over Browns.
Tampa Bay OL Donald Penn (Utah State) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 460 yards in win over Seahawks.
Baltimore TE Dennis Pitta (BYU) recorded a tackle on the opening kickoff in win over Browns, but suffered his second concussion of the season.
N.Y. Jets DL Sione Pouha (East HS/Utah) started and had one tackle in loss to Bears. After the Jets officially made the playoffs when the Jaguars lost, he said getting into the postseason that way is like "sweet-and-sour chicken."
San Francisco OL Barry Sims (Park City HS/Utah) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 358 yards in loss to Rams.
- Pistorius shown in TV interview ahead of...
- NFL to interview Matthew, Peppers, Harrison...
- Items owned by gangster 'Whitey' Bulger to be...
- World doping watchdog shuts down Rio Olympic...
- AP source: Irving, Barnes finish US Olympic...
- Federer out to turn around frustrating season...
- With 1-0 loss to Colombia, US finishes 4th in...
- Ipsen, Hixon get Olympic 3-meter spots,...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 164
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 57
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 41
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 35
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 32
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 24
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 19