Blazers 96, Jazz 91
Game 31: Monday at ESA
LaMarcus Aldridge shot 10-for-19 and had 26 points and seven rebounds to help the Trail Blazers break a five-game losing streak against the Jazz.
Deron Williams was Utah's only consistent threat on offense. He scored 31 points, and no other Jazzman had more than 11 points.
Portland built an eight-point lead in the fourth quarter, and held the Jazz to 33 percent shooting in the final period.
Jazz at Clippers
Wednesday, 8:30 p.m.
- Cougars set to face Aggie QB Keeton in his...
- Brighton four-star recruit Sione Lund commits...
- Schedule only gets tougher for BYU basketball...
- Cougars relish opportunity to play in-state...
- Utah Jazz: Hayward finally has breakout game...
- BYU's bowl destination — Las Vegas or...
- Utah State students plan a 'beard out' for...
- BYU-Utah State: How to watch, listen to or...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 59
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 51
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 42
- Twitter reacts to Utes' offensive... 35
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34
- Doug Robinson: It's the same old sad... 31
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's... 28
- Utah State denies David Collette's... 28