Blazers 96, Jazz 91
Game 31: Monday at ESA
LaMarcus Aldridge shot 10-for-19 and had 26 points and seven rebounds to help the Trail Blazers break a five-game losing streak against the Jazz.
Deron Williams was Utah's only consistent threat on offense. He scored 31 points, and no other Jazzman had more than 11 points.
Portland built an eight-point lead in the fourth quarter, and held the Jazz to 33 percent shooting in the final period.
Jazz at Clippers
Wednesday, 8:30 p.m.
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- BYU football: After initial struggles,...
- High school boys basketball: 5A team-by-team...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's roundup
- Brotherhood: Vigil brothers have been driving...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 160
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 93
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 66
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 47
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 40
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants... 37
- Utes on the verge of a winning Pac-12... 30