Blazers 96, Jazz 91
Game 31: Monday at ESA
LaMarcus Aldridge shot 10-for-19 and had 26 points and seven rebounds to help the Trail Blazers break a five-game losing streak against the Jazz.
Deron Williams was Utah's only consistent threat on offense. He scored 31 points, and no other Jazzman had more than 11 points.
Portland built an eight-point lead in the fourth quarter, and held the Jazz to 33 percent shooting in the final period.
Jazz at Clippers
Wednesday, 8:30 p.m.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Dick Harmon: Execution, not words, will crown...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- Utah State caps historic season with win over...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 48
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes 24