Blazers 96, Jazz 91
Game 31: Monday at ESA
LaMarcus Aldridge shot 10-for-19 and had 26 points and seven rebounds to help the Trail Blazers break a five-game losing streak against the Jazz.
Deron Williams was Utah's only consistent threat on offense. He scored 31 points, and no other Jazzman had more than 11 points.
Portland built an eight-point lead in the fourth quarter, and held the Jazz to 33 percent shooting in the final period.
Jazz at Clippers
Wednesday, 8:30 p.m.
- 2015 Deseret News NFL Mock Draft: Wide...
- BYU offense looking to move the ball, put up...
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...
- Little offense as main players sit out Ute...
- Dick Harmon: Only joy for BYU's Jordan...
- Dave Rose hires May as BYU's director of...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Kyle Whittingham just glad...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big year...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 90
- Ultimate football road trips:... 48
- Brighton wide receiver Simi Fehoko... 42
- Morning links: Duke in pursuit of Lone... 38
- Morning links: ESPN calls Utah a dark... 34
- BYU edges Utah, 7-6, with eighth-inning... 32
- BYU's basketball roster undergoing... 29
- Doug Robinson: Lindsey's bold moves... 22