Blazers 96, Jazz 91
Game 31: Monday at ESA
LaMarcus Aldridge shot 10-for-19 and had 26 points and seven rebounds to help the Trail Blazers break a five-game losing streak against the Jazz.
Deron Williams was Utah's only consistent threat on offense. He scored 31 points, and no other Jazzman had more than 11 points.
Portland built an eight-point lead in the fourth quarter, and held the Jazz to 33 percent shooting in the final period.
Jazz at Clippers
Wednesday, 8:30 p.m.
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Brazil nabs 10 IS backers in Olympics...
- Oklahoma State forward Tyrek Coger dies after...
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Morning links: National college... 81
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 66
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 53
- Annual instate college basketball... 38
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 33
- Phil Steele 2016 Football magazine... 29
- Pac-12 South: Bruins the favorite, but... 22