ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Tim Tebow has earned another start in the Denver Broncos' season finale against the San Diego Chargers.
Interim coach Eric Studesville said Tebow will get better with every snap he takes and his education will continue with a third straight start.
Tebow posted his first NFL win Sunday when he rallied the Broncos from a 13-point fourth-quarter deficit to a 24-23 win over the Houston Texans at Invesco Field.
Although Tebow is unpolished, the raw rookie's passion was praised by teammates and opponents alike after he guided Denver to three touchdowns and a field goal on the Broncos' four second-half possessions. They had trailed 17-0 at halftime.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34