ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Tim Tebow has earned another start in the Denver Broncos' season finale against the San Diego Chargers.
Interim coach Eric Studesville said Tebow will get better with every snap he takes and his education will continue with a third straight start.
Tebow posted his first NFL win Sunday when he rallied the Broncos from a 13-point fourth-quarter deficit to a 24-23 win over the Houston Texans at Invesco Field.
Although Tebow is unpolished, the raw rookie's passion was praised by teammates and opponents alike after he guided Denver to three touchdowns and a field goal on the Broncos' four second-half possessions. They had trailed 17-0 at halftime.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48