We continue to expand our online reach and influence. Deseretnews.com attracts more online traffic than any newspaper site in our market, serving more than 2 million unique viewers to nearly 30 million page views each month. We are pleased to provide readers a vibrant digital forum while maintaining the civility that is so important to our community. In coming months you will see several exciting new tools and resources that will enhance your online and mobile use of our expanding content.
We are creating something that is much more than a traditional news organization. We are creating a values-driven media company that embraces cutting-edge technology to offer insight, analysis and ideas from a shared perspective that you will not find anywhere else. We hope that you and your family are benefiting directly from the innovations we have already made and that you will continue to see beneficial improvements in the coming months.
The Deseret News Leadership Team
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What's to be...
- In our opinion: Aging without a family
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- My view: Utah needs to expand Medicaid
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 58
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 53
- Letter: Doctors unite 39
- Letter: Elected representatives 36
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 29
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 23
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be... 20
- Letter: No limits 20