Kin Cheung, Associated Press
It's been a busy, busy day today for the plump man in red with wire glasses and a bushy white beard.
From Thailand to Peru, Bethlehem to the West Bank, Santa's been making his way around the globe delivering Christmas cheer — and a few tears — to people big and small.
Among his stops, Santa swam with sardines in Seoul, dressed up as an elephant in Ayutthaya, Thailand, and made a 2-year-old cry in Las Cruces, N.M.
Outside Ramallah, a Palestinian protester donning a Santa Claus costume dodged tear gas while schoolchildren in Lebanon dressed up in the bright red Santa garb to celebrate their last day of school.
- Photos: UCLA wades through damage caused by...
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the time'
- Child sex trafficking bust reveals worries...
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should offer...
- Georgia girl struck by plane on Florida beach...
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit against Obama
- Democrats have million-dollar day on impeachment
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 44
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 41
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 25
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 15
- Democrats have million-dollar day on... 13
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule;... 12