Kin Cheung, Associated Press
It's been a busy, busy day today for the plump man in red with wire glasses and a bushy white beard.
From Thailand to Peru, Bethlehem to the West Bank, Santa's been making his way around the globe delivering Christmas cheer — and a few tears — to people big and small.
Among his stops, Santa swam with sardines in Seoul, dressed up as an elephant in Ayutthaya, Thailand, and made a 2-year-old cry in Las Cruces, N.M.
Outside Ramallah, a Palestinian protester donning a Santa Claus costume dodged tear gas while schoolchildren in Lebanon dressed up in the bright red Santa garb to celebrate their last day of school.
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- 19 little-known facts about the Mission:...
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- Alleged sexual abuser on the run for 17 years...
- The one thing you may be giving your children...
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting program...
- Back to Beijing for 2nd Olympics in 14 years
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 109
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Boy Scout board approves end to blanket... 71
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 31
- Oklahoma Supreme Court: Ten... 27
- Obama: Republican criticism of Iran... 26
- Covered California: Cost of health care... 18
- Trump's call for mass deportations runs... 17