Jazz 112, Timberwolves 107
Game 30: Wednesday in Minnesota
Al Jefferson helps the Jazz rally out of double-digit deficit for 10th time with 21 second-half points in his return to Minnesota
The Jazz outscore the T-Wolves 41-24 in the fourth, thanks in part to reserves Gordon Hayward and Earl Watson
Strong second-half play (67 points) helps Utah overcome a slow start and makes Jerry Sloan third-winningest NBA coach
Blazers at Jazz
Monday, 7 p.m.
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Brazil nabs 10 IS backers in Olympics...
- Oklahoma State forward Tyrek Coger dies after...
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Morning links: National college... 81
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 66
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 53
- Annual instate college basketball... 38
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 33
- Phil Steele 2016 Football magazine... 29
- Pac-12 South: Bruins the favorite, but... 22