Jazz 112, Timberwolves 107
Game 30: Wednesday in Minnesota
Al Jefferson helps the Jazz rally out of double-digit deficit for 10th time with 21 second-half points in his return to Minnesota
The Jazz outscore the T-Wolves 41-24 in the fourth, thanks in part to reserves Gordon Hayward and Earl Watson
Strong second-half play (67 points) helps Utah overcome a slow start and makes Jerry Sloan third-winningest NBA coach
Blazers at Jazz
Monday, 7 p.m.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 112
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 29
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20