Jazz 112, Timberwolves 107
Game 30: Wednesday in Minnesota
Al Jefferson helps the Jazz rally out of double-digit deficit for 10th time with 21 second-half points in his return to Minnesota
The Jazz outscore the T-Wolves 41-24 in the fourth, thanks in part to reserves Gordon Hayward and Earl Watson
Strong second-half play (67 points) helps Utah overcome a slow start and makes Jerry Sloan third-winningest NBA coach
Blazers at Jazz
Monday, 7 p.m.
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Doug Robinson: What might have been for the...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- BYU basketball: Cougars shake up starting...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 74
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 61
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35