Jazz 112, Timberwolves 107
Game 30: Wednesday in Minnesota
Al Jefferson helps the Jazz rally out of double-digit deficit for 10th time with 21 second-half points in his return to Minnesota
The Jazz outscore the T-Wolves 41-24 in the fourth, thanks in part to reserves Gordon Hayward and Earl Watson
Strong second-half play (67 points) helps Utah overcome a slow start and makes Jerry Sloan third-winningest NBA coach
Blazers at Jazz
Monday, 7 p.m.
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- 2014 NBA draft tracker: An ongoing look at...
- Illuminating: Utah Olympic gold medalist...
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs shine...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...
- Brad Rock: Zealous RSL fans 'Goin' Coconuts'...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 102
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 55
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 51
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Dick Harmon: USC taps BYU experience... 45
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 39