NEW ORLEANS — Emeka Okafor had 21 points and 10 rebounds, and the Hornets beat the New Jersey Nets 105-91 on Wednesday night to snap a two-game skid.
Chris Paul added 12 points and 14 assists for New Orleans. The Hornets built a 22-point lead in the second half and cruised from there.
David West and Marcus Thornton each scored 18 points and Marco Belinelli added 14 for the Hornets, who shot 53.9 percent (41 of 76) and made eight of 16 3-point attempts.
New Orleans also outrebounded New Jersey 48-30.
Devin Harris had 21 points and eight assists for New Jersey, which led briefly in the first half but by no more than a point. Brook Lopez had 16 points and Sasha Vujacic added 12 for the Nets.
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 91
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 44
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33