NEW ORLEANS — Emeka Okafor had 21 points and 10 rebounds, and the Hornets beat the New Jersey Nets 105-91 on Wednesday night to snap a two-game skid.
Chris Paul added 12 points and 14 assists for New Orleans. The Hornets built a 22-point lead in the second half and cruised from there.
David West and Marcus Thornton each scored 18 points and Marco Belinelli added 14 for the Hornets, who shot 53.9 percent (41 of 76) and made eight of 16 3-point attempts.
New Orleans also outrebounded New Jersey 48-30.
Devin Harris had 21 points and eight assists for New Jersey, which led briefly in the first half but by no more than a point. Brook Lopez had 16 points and Sasha Vujacic added 12 for the Nets.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Former Ute player among those invited to work...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 51
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 47
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 42
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 12
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 10
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8