Ben Margot, Associated Press
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — It's Tim Tebow time for the remainder of the season whether Kyle Orton likes the situation or not.
Orton said he was informed by the Denver Broncos that the rookie will start not only Sunday against Houston, but in the season finale the following week when San Diego visits Invesco Field.
Even with his bruised ribs almost healed, Orton, who was in the midst of his most prolific passing season, will watch Tebow just like everyone else.
Orton was unhappy over the decision that leaves his future with the organization quite hazy, especially with a new front office coming in after a dismal season that cost Josh McDaniels his job.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs the...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45