Ben Margot, Associated Press
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — It's Tim Tebow time for the remainder of the season whether Kyle Orton likes the situation or not.
Orton said he was informed by the Denver Broncos that the rookie will start not only Sunday against Houston, but in the season finale the following week when San Diego visits Invesco Field.
Even with his bruised ribs almost healed, Orton, who was in the midst of his most prolific passing season, will watch Tebow just like everyone else.
Orton was unhappy over the decision that leaves his future with the organization quite hazy, especially with a new front office coming in after a dismal season that cost Josh McDaniels his job.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Power rankings: Pac-12, WCC, MWC men's...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 101
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 70
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 51
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34