Jazz 101, Cavaliers 90
Game 29: Monday at Cleveland
Raja Bell busts out of his slump, sparking the Jazz early on and finishing with 19 points with 5-for-6 shooting from 3-point range
C.J. Miles single-handedly outscores the Cleveland subs 22-12, giving Utah a boost off the bench and earning team-high scoring honors
Utah's defense holds the Cavaliers to 41.7 percent shooting to key the Jazz's first win at The Q since 2004.
JAZZ at TIMBERWOLVES
WEDNESDAY, 6 p.m.
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- BYU defense, offense being noticed for...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 105
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 65
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 54
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 49
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 44