Jazz 101, Cavaliers 90
Game 29: Monday at Cleveland
Raja Bell busts out of his slump, sparking the Jazz early on and finishing with 19 points with 5-for-6 shooting from 3-point range
C.J. Miles single-handedly outscores the Cleveland subs 22-12, giving Utah a boost off the bench and earning team-high scoring honors
Utah's defense holds the Cavaliers to 41.7 percent shooting to key the Jazz's first win at The Q since 2004.
JAZZ at TIMBERWOLVES
WEDNESDAY, 6 p.m.
- Deseret News podcast: 2016 NBA draft preview
- A look at how freshmen have fared with NBA...
- High school softball: A closer look at this...
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 60
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 27
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 25
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 14