As a student at Bingham High School, I hear of a lot of my friends who want to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's annual Christmas concert. After reading, "Tickets tempt fibbers and scalpers" by Doug Robinson, I find it sad to hear of all the things that people will do to get into that concert.
Every year my family tries to get tickets through the official lottery-type system, and you can tell your odds aren't very good. The thing that upsets me is when people actually get some tickets drawn for them but then turn around and try to sell them. I think it is very dishonest when people do that and it ruins the Christmas spirit.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- In our opinion: Let FAA, not Utah...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 103
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 91
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 66
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 40
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 37