College football (6 p.m., ESPN): Louisville takes on Southern Mississipi in the Beef 'O' Brady's Bowl.
NCIS (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Secrets arise when Gibbs' former mother-in-law becomes a witness in a murder investigation.
College basketball: BYU at Weber State (7 p.m., KJZZ); UNLV at Kansas State (7 p.m., ESPN2)
Skating With the Stars (7 p.m., Ch. 4): The competition continues.
Minute to Win It (7 p.m., Ch. 5): Contestants compete in holiday-themed games in hope of winning special prizes, including a grand prize of $3 million.
Glee (7 p.m., Ch. 13): The Christmas episode is repeated.
One Tree Hill (7 p.m., Ch. 30): Julian starts a new film project.
NCIS: Los Angeles (8 p.m., Ch. 2): The team tries to track down a Marine's old unit after he is murdered by an exploding cell phone.
No Ordinary Family (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Daphne uses her abilities to help Jim track down the perpetrators of a home invasion.
Saturday Night Live Presents: A Very Gilly Christmas (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Holiday sketches from past years include appearances by Alec Baldwin, Steve Martin and Justin Timberlake
Independent Lens (8 p.m., Ch. 7): Part 2 of "The Calling," which looks at a new generation of students preparing to become ordained religious professionals.
Million Dollar Money Drop (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Teams answer questions in hope of winning up to $1 million.
Life Unexpected (8 p.m., Ch. 30): Lux must improve her grades or be expelled from school.
The Good Wife (9 p.m., Ch. 2): Will and Alicia battle a health insurance company that refuses to pay for urgent in-utero surgery.
Detroit 1-8-7 (9 p.m., Ch. 4): The owner of a car wash is tortured and shot.
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- A community comes together to support a...
- Want your marriage to last? Have another child
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- U.S. kids react — hilariously —...
- 13-year-old keeps dad alive after he was...
- As Common Core results trickle in, initial...
- The Clean Cut: Children taste dark chocolate...
- Planned Parenthood alleges 'smear' in... 23
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 15
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 12
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 9
- Parents using infertility treatment to... 7
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into... 5
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 5