College football (6 p.m., ESPN): Louisville takes on Southern Mississipi in the Beef 'O' Brady's Bowl.
NCIS (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Secrets arise when Gibbs' former mother-in-law becomes a witness in a murder investigation.
College basketball: BYU at Weber State (7 p.m., KJZZ); UNLV at Kansas State (7 p.m., ESPN2)
Skating With the Stars (7 p.m., Ch. 4): The competition continues.
Minute to Win It (7 p.m., Ch. 5): Contestants compete in holiday-themed games in hope of winning special prizes, including a grand prize of $3 million.
Glee (7 p.m., Ch. 13): The Christmas episode is repeated.
One Tree Hill (7 p.m., Ch. 30): Julian starts a new film project.
NCIS: Los Angeles (8 p.m., Ch. 2): The team tries to track down a Marine's old unit after he is murdered by an exploding cell phone.
No Ordinary Family (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Daphne uses her abilities to help Jim track down the perpetrators of a home invasion.
Saturday Night Live Presents: A Very Gilly Christmas (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Holiday sketches from past years include appearances by Alec Baldwin, Steve Martin and Justin Timberlake
Independent Lens (8 p.m., Ch. 7): Part 2 of "The Calling," which looks at a new generation of students preparing to become ordained religious professionals.
Million Dollar Money Drop (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Teams answer questions in hope of winning up to $1 million.
Life Unexpected (8 p.m., Ch. 30): Lux must improve her grades or be expelled from school.
The Good Wife (9 p.m., Ch. 2): Will and Alicia battle a health insurance company that refuses to pay for urgent in-utero surgery.
Detroit 1-8-7 (9 p.m., Ch. 4): The owner of a car wash is tortured and shot.
- Health care system can make dying difficult...
- An 'unlikely father of five': Comedian Jim...
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but social...
- 20 things I will not regret doing with my kids
- Clean Cut: '20 things we should say more often'
- Disney's 'Frozen' bridges generation gap for...
- The Piano Guys release new video featuring...
- 7 young musicians to perform with Utah...
- TV is reshaping what it means to be a... 10
- Congress releases war funds to fight Ebola 9
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but... 6
- Health care system can make dying... 5
- Work is sometimes the best medicine 3
- Walkable communities can help old and... 2
- Body Worlds exhibit debuts this weekend... 2
- The challenge of using media to tell... 2