CLEVELAND — Mehmet Okur will not play in tonight's Utah Jazz game against the Cleveland Cavaliers after spraining his right ankle in pregame warmups.
The 6-11 center had played in two straight games after missing eight months because of a ruptured left Achilles heel.
The injury means rookie Jeremy Evans will dress. He was going to be inactivated for this game instead of Gordon Hayward.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 90
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 74
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 49
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 45
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34