CLEVELAND — Mehmet Okur will not play in tonight's Utah Jazz game against the Cleveland Cavaliers after spraining his right ankle in pregame warmups.
The 6-11 center had played in two straight games after missing eight months because of a ruptured left Achilles heel.
The injury means rookie Jeremy Evans will dress. He was going to be inactivated for this game instead of Gordon Hayward.
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's progress...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- High school football: State tournament pairings
- Middle Tennessee excited about home game...
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 60
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 51
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 35
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32