ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Tim Tebow is getting more snaps at practice with starter Kyle Orton nursing bruised ribs and the rookie might even get his first extended action of the season when the Denver Broncos visit Oakland this weekend.
Orton sat out practice Wednesday and interim coach Eric Studesville met with quarterbacks coach Ben McDaniels to determine how much, if any, he'll be able to participate in Thursday's practice.
In his absence, Tebow has been taking the bulk of the snaps with third quarterback Brady Quinn getting some work, too.
Tebow, whom former coach Josh McDaniels selected in the first round of the draft, has made only cameo appearances this season and thrown just one pass so far, a 3-yard TD toss to Spencer Larsen against Kansas City on Oct. 14.
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO posts statement on...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- Brave woman tried to reason with London...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- One third of millenials regret going to college
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- Stories behind viral Oklahoma tragedy photos...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 66
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 38
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23
- White House insists Obama was not... 22
- IRS official Lerner invokes Fifth... 22
- Former IRS chief to Congress: Can't say... 21
- More Obama aides knew IRS targeted... 19