FRISCO, Texas — FC Dallas has acquired goalkeeper Chris Seitz from Seattle in a trade for a fourth-round draft pick in 2012.
The 23-year-old Seitz spent the 2010 season with the Philadelphia Union before Seattle took him ninth in the MLS re-entry draft Wednesday. With Philadelphia, Seitz made 22 starts and allowed 1.8 goals per game, with a 5-12-6 record.
Real Salt Lake chose Seitz third overall in the 2007 draft. Seitz also helped the United States' under-23 team make the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
—Deseret News staff and wire services
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 57
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 38
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34