MESQUITE, Nev. — With a bevy of championship golf courses, each with distinct features and breathtaking vistas, Mesquite is a golfers' oasis.
Situated some 340 miles from Salt Lake City, this sleepy desert town is the perfect escape for golf enthusiasts along the Wasatch Front looking to escape the winter gloom and tee it up.
Championship venues, warm temperatures, affordable lodging, it's a winning recipe for golfers of every stripe and ability. Please enjoy our gallery of some of the memorable golf holes found in Mesquite.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Rudy Gobert made Suns pay for Foul-A-Frenchie...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 28
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22