MESQUITE, Nev. — With a bevy of championship golf courses, each with distinct features and breathtaking vistas, Mesquite is a golfers' oasis.
Situated some 340 miles from Salt Lake City, this sleepy desert town is the perfect escape for golf enthusiasts along the Wasatch Front looking to escape the winter gloom and tee it up.
Championship venues, warm temperatures, affordable lodging, it's a winning recipe for golfers of every stripe and ability. Please enjoy our gallery of some of the memorable golf holes found in Mesquite.
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- 2015 BYU Commits
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Dick Harmon: College football recruiters are...
- 2015 Utah Football Commits
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 79
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35