Washington (plus 6) at Dallas
Both teams playing out the string, with Cowboys looking to get Jason Garrett the permanent coaching job. That — and more talent — is decisive.
Houston (plus 1) at Tennessee
Two more teams playing out the schedule in disappointing years that could lead to coaching changes.
Buffalo (plus 6½) at Miami
Dolphins could keep playoff hopes alive right up until their finale at New England. But only if the offense wakes up.
Arizona (plus 1½) at Carolina
Panthers could just about clinch first overall draft pick with another loss. Now there's some incentive.
Cleveland (plus 1) at Cincinnati
The, uh, Battle of Ohio. Not even a thumb wrestle.
Kansas City (OFF) at St. Louis
The, uh, Battle of Missouri. At least this one shows some promise as both teams are in first place, albeit in weak divisions.
Green Bay (OFF) at New England
The way the Patriots are playing, it doesn't matter if a healthy Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre in his prime or Bart Starr show up.
Chicago (OFF) at Minnesota
Play this one anywhere in the Midwest and it will be the same outcome.
Versus spread, 8-4-4 (overall 109-82-10); Straight up, 11-5 (overall 139-68)
Best Bet: 8-6 against spread, 10-4 straight up.
Upset Special: 8-6 against spread, 8-6 straight up.
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- Basketball bonds: Hoops have tied Utah star...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- Utah Jazz: Boos for Paul Millsap?...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- About Utah: Company helps show 'you don't win...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 84
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 72
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 44
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 28
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26