On the field
St. Louis DE C.J. Ah You (Lone Peak HS) had one tackle in loss to Saints.
Denver OL Zane Beadles (Hillcrest HS/Utah) started at left guard and helped offense gain 298 yards in loss to Cardinals.
Philadelphia LB Stewart Bradley (Highland HS) had three tackles before leaving win over the Cowboys with a grotesquely dislocated elbow.
Green Bay DB Jarrett Bush (Utah State) played as a reserve in loss to Lions.
Denver TE Daniel Coats (Northridge HS/BYU) signed with the Broncos last week and played as a reserve in loss to Cardinals.
Washington TE Chris Cooley (Logan HS/Utah State) had two catches for 22 yards in loss to Buccaneers.
Miami WR Kevin Curtis (Bingham HS/Snow College/Utah State) signed with the Dolphins on Tuesday after being out of football for more than a year while recovering from a knee injury and cancer.
Miami DL John Denney (BYU) served as team's long snapper in win over Jets.
Miami OL Ray Feinga (Hunter HS/BYU) was promoted from team's practice squad and then suited up but did not play in win over Jets.
Indianapolis DB Aaron Francisco (BYU) started and had six total tackles in win over Titans.
Buffalo RB Quinton Ganther (Utah) played as a reserve in win over Browns.
Carolina OL Jordan Gross (Utah) started at left tackle and helped offense rush for a season-high 212 yards and gain a total of 319 yards in loss to Falcons.
Pittsburgh DL Chris Hoke (BYU) had one tackle in win over Bengals.
St. Louis LB Bryan Kehl (Brighton HS/BYU) had four total tackles in loss to Saints.
Pittsburgh DE Brett Keisel (BYU) had six total tackles and a pass defended in win over Bengals.
Pittsburgh OL Chris Kemoeatu (Utah) started at left guard and helped offense gain 381 yards in win over Bengals.
Washington NT Ma'ake Kemoeatu (Utah) started and recorded no stats in loss to Bucs.
Baltimore DL Paul Kruger (Timpanogos HS/Utah) played as a reserve in win over Texans.
Arizona OL Deuce Lutui (Snow College) started at right guard and helped offense gain 357 yards in win over Broncos.
Miami OL Pat McQuistan (Weber State) started at right guard and helped offense gain 156 yards in win over Jets.
Miami LB Koa Misi (Utah) started and had three total tackles in win over Jets.
Baltimore DL Haloti Ngata (Highland HS) pressured Houston QB Matt Schaub on final play of win over Texans, forcing a hurried throw that led to an interception. He finished with three tackles, a quarterback hit and a pass defended.
St. Louis LB David Nixon (BYU) was promoted from practice squad last week, and then played as a reserve in loss to Saints.
Tampa Bay OL Donald Penn (Utah State) started at left tackle and helped offense gain 369 yards in win over Redskins.
Baltimore TE Dennis Pitta (BYU) drew a pass-interference penalty that set up team's first touchdown in win over Texans.
N.Y. Jets DL Sione Pouha (East HS/Utah) started and had a team-high 10 tackles, a quarterback sack, a quarterback hit and a fumble recovery in loss to Dolphins.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 55
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 54
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 41
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 36
- Peavler: Why the UConn game won't be a... 36
- BYU Cougars video: Jeff Call tells us... 33
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 31