SALT LAKE CITY — Utah quarterback Jordan Wynn had successful surgery on his throwing shoulder Monday.
Head coach Kyle Whittingham said it went "very well" and there was nothing found that was unexpected. Wynn, he added, should be on a program as outlined with a six-month rehabilitation.
"No surprises," Whittingham said while noting that Wynn stopped by the football facility after the surgery and visited for a while. "He was in good spirits and we're now in the rehab process ... He's on the mend."
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- BYU coach Shawn Olmstead provided calming...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 26