SALT LAKE CITY — Utah quarterback Jordan Wynn had successful surgery on his throwing shoulder Monday.
Head coach Kyle Whittingham said it went "very well" and there was nothing found that was unexpected. Wynn, he added, should be on a program as outlined with a six-month rehabilitation.
"No surprises," Whittingham said while noting that Wynn stopped by the football facility after the surgery and visited for a while. "He was in good spirits and we're now in the rehab process ... He's on the mend."
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 176
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 36
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 27