SALT LAKE CITY — Utah quarterback Jordan Wynn had successful surgery on his throwing shoulder Monday.
Head coach Kyle Whittingham said it went "very well" and there was nothing found that was unexpected. Wynn, he added, should be on a program as outlined with a six-month rehabilitation.
"No surprises," Whittingham said while noting that Wynn stopped by the football facility after the surgery and visited for a while. "He was in good spirits and we're now in the rehab process ... He's on the mend."
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- College football predictions: How will... 140
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- First steps: Utes open season with... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 47
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42