SALT LAKE CITY — Utah quarterback Jordan Wynn had successful surgery on his throwing shoulder Monday.
Head coach Kyle Whittingham said it went "very well" and there was nothing found that was unexpected. Wynn, he added, should be on a program as outlined with a six-month rehabilitation.
"No surprises," Whittingham said while noting that Wynn stopped by the football facility after the surgery and visited for a while. "He was in good spirits and we're now in the rehab process ... He's on the mend."
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Former Ute player among those invited to work...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 51
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 47
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 42
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 12
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8
- Utah State basketball: Aggie men to... 6