Jazz 108, Warriors 95
Game 26: Monday at EnergySolutions Arena
Deron Williams scored at least 30 points for the third straight game to lead Utah. He had 30 points and 10 assists.
The Jazz dominated the Warriors inside, outscoring them 50-26 in the paint.
Utah's reserves, led by C.J. Miles and Jeremy Evans, outplayed Golden State's bench. Miles had 20 points and Evans had four spectacular dunks. The Jazz had a 36-14 edge in bench points.
JAZZ AT HORNETS
FRIDAY, 6 p.m.
- Magic land Serge Ibaka in draft-night trade...
- 76ers take Ben Simmons with No. 1 pick in NBA...
- Pistorius shown in TV interview ahead of...
- NFL to interview Matthew, Peppers, Harrison...
- North Carolina AD: School will respond to...
- Championship ring: President calls Cavs coach...
- Items owned by gangster 'Whitey' Bulger to be...
- World doping watchdog shuts down Rio Olympic...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 164
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 57
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 40
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 34
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 32
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 21
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 19