Jazz 108, Warriors 95
Game 26: Monday at EnergySolutions Arena
Deron Williams scored at least 30 points for the third straight game to lead Utah. He had 30 points and 10 assists.
The Jazz dominated the Warriors inside, outscoring them 50-26 in the paint.
Utah's reserves, led by C.J. Miles and Jeremy Evans, outplayed Golden State's bench. Miles had 20 points and Evans had four spectacular dunks. The Jazz had a 36-14 edge in bench points.
JAZZ AT HORNETS
FRIDAY, 6 p.m.
- Roger Federer pulls out of French Open
- Pacquiao's Senate victory brings him closer...
- Phil Mickelson to forfeit nearly $1 million...
- Perfect 10: Cavs stay unbeaten in postseason,...
- AP source: Lincecum completes $2.5 million...
- RSL's Kyle Beckerman named to USMNT's Copa...
- Exaggerator finally beats Nyquist, wins...
- DeRozan, Raptors end Cavaliers' streak with...
- Morning links: Tanner Mangum an... 49
- Utah basketball adds Czech big man... 36
- Softball: Utah advances to regional... 29
- Utah defensive lineman reportedly... 19
- Utah softball beats Kentucky, 5-3, to... 16
- Morning links: Bronco Mendenhall and... 15
- Utah State forward Jalen Moore removes... 7
- Doug Robinson: Principals give era of... 6