Golden State Warriors (8-15) at Utah Jazz (17-8)
Today, 7 p.m. TV: FSN-Utah
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Season series: Warriors lead, 1-0
The Jazz are looking for some revenge after the Warriors held them to their lowest point total of the season (78) in Oakland in November. ...Utah has averaged 115.3 points in its last home games against Golden State. ... The Warriors come in on a season-worst six-game losing streak. ... The Jazz have won eight of their last nine games against the Warriors at EnergySolutions Arena.
PLEASE NOTE: Please copy game notes field into this section.
- Former Cardinals exec sentenced to 4 years in...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big 12...
- Poll: Many Brazilians think Olympic Games...
- AP source: ACC, ESPN to launch ACC Network in...
- BYU and the Big 12: A timeline of events
- NCAA: No. 1 overall seed to choose tourney...
- IOC explores legal options on banning all...
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 122
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 67
- Morning links: National college... 65
- Report: Houston AD meets with Pac-12... 60
- Big 12 Media Days social roundup:... 49
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 48
- Annual instate college basketball... 37