Golden State Warriors (8-15) at Utah Jazz (17-8)
Today, 7 p.m. TV: FSN-Utah
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Season series: Warriors lead, 1-0
The Jazz are looking for some revenge after the Warriors held them to their lowest point total of the season (78) in Oakland in November. ...Utah has averaged 115.3 points in its last home games against Golden State. ... The Warriors come in on a season-worst six-game losing streak. ... The Jazz have won eight of their last nine games against the Warriors at EnergySolutions Arena.
PLEASE NOTE: Please copy game notes field into this section.
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's quarterback,...
- Utah State denies David Collette's release,...
- BYU's Rose adjusts lineup — freshman...
- How did they fare? Locals in the NFL roundup...
- Former Ute Delon Wright, former Cougar Jimmer...
- Rock On: A bad day gets worse for Whittingham
- Dick Harmon: Aggies will give BYU best shot...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- 13th-ranked Utes go south, drop pivotal... 128
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 55
- Brad Rock: Utah Utes disappoint but not... 52
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 49
- College football: Utes hanging on in... 45
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 41
- Utes lost more than just a game on... 38
- Live updates: No. 13 Utah takes on UCLA... 35