Golden State Warriors (8-15) at Utah Jazz (17-8)
Today, 7 p.m. TV: FSN-Utah
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Season series: Warriors lead, 1-0
The Jazz are looking for some revenge after the Warriors held them to their lowest point total of the season (78) in Oakland in November. ...Utah has averaged 115.3 points in its last home games against Golden State. ... The Warriors come in on a season-worst six-game losing streak. ... The Jazz have won eight of their last nine games against the Warriors at EnergySolutions Arena.
PLEASE NOTE: Please copy game notes field into this section.
- 2015 Heisman Trophy tracker, preseason...
- Cougars looking for special season with...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars'...
- BYU football: Ranking the most important...
- The Utah football 100: Ranking the best...
- BYU football: Receiver Nick Kurtz poised for...
- Dick Harmon: How much swagger BYU finds after...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 84
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 62
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 31
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU... 28
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 27
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 26
- Morning links: Can Cougars snap... 25