Golden State Warriors (8-15) at Utah Jazz (17-8)
Today, 7 p.m. TV: FSN-Utah
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Season series: Warriors lead, 1-0
The Jazz are looking for some revenge after the Warriors held them to their lowest point total of the season (78) in Oakland in November. ...Utah has averaged 115.3 points in its last home games against Golden State. ... The Warriors come in on a season-worst six-game losing streak. ... The Jazz have won eight of their last nine games against the Warriors at EnergySolutions Arena.
PLEASE NOTE: Please copy game notes field into this section.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 82
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24