NFL football (6:15, ESPN): Ravens at Texans
How I Met Your Mother (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Lily and Marshall receive shocking news that has a profound impact on the gang.
Skating With the Stars (7 p.m., Ch. 4): The competition continues
The Sing-Off (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The six remaining groups have to sing rock tunes as well as perform their favorite guilty-pleasure songs.
House (7 p.m., Ch. 13): A seemingly healthy 14-year-old collapses during a skateboarding exhibition.
NBA basketball (7 p.m., FSN): Warriors at Jazz
Rules of Engagement (7:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Russell borrows a holiday gift concept from Adam
Two and a Half Men (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Depressed after his breakup from Courtney, Charlie goes to see his psychiatrist (Jane Lynch).
Mariah Carey: Merry Christmas to You (8 p.m., Ch. 4): The singer performs new and classic holiday songs at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles.
Mike & Molly (8:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Mike tries to find a gift for Molly for their first Christmas together.
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes
- The 20 best family-friendly movies of 2014
- Is ‘The Battle of the Five...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- 5 things that are changed (or added) in...
- Did Disney succeed in creating a...
- From Vocal Point to Alex Boye: Top 10 'Clean...
- Arianne Brown: Threatening your young athlete...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man... 8
- 4 in 10 new marriages are multiracial... 6
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5
- Did Disney succeed in creating a... 4
- Arianne Brown: Threatening your young... 3
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral? 3
- Cosby not finding support in black... 2
- What Americans think about marriage,... 2