NFL football (6:15, ESPN): Ravens at Texans
How I Met Your Mother (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Lily and Marshall receive shocking news that has a profound impact on the gang.
Skating With the Stars (7 p.m., Ch. 4): The competition continues
The Sing-Off (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The six remaining groups have to sing rock tunes as well as perform their favorite guilty-pleasure songs.
House (7 p.m., Ch. 13): A seemingly healthy 14-year-old collapses during a skateboarding exhibition.
NBA basketball (7 p.m., FSN): Warriors at Jazz
Rules of Engagement (7:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Russell borrows a holiday gift concept from Adam
Two and a Half Men (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Depressed after his breakup from Courtney, Charlie goes to see his psychiatrist (Jane Lynch).
Mariah Carey: Merry Christmas to You (8 p.m., Ch. 4): The singer performs new and classic holiday songs at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles.
Mike & Molly (8:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Mike tries to find a gift for Molly for their first Christmas together.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of...
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- The Clean Cut: Mothers brought to tears in...
- Amy Donaldson: Critics of the ALS Ice Bucket...
- The Clean Cut: Beluga whale teases children...
- Charlie and the Doll Factory? Penguin's new...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of... 31
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- Provo company creates program that... 16
- How your premarital experiences can... 12
- Amy Donaldson: Critics of the ALS Ice... 12
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 11
- US diplomats barred from ice bucket... 10