NFL football (6:15, ESPN): Ravens at Texans
How I Met Your Mother (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Lily and Marshall receive shocking news that has a profound impact on the gang.
Skating With the Stars (7 p.m., Ch. 4): The competition continues
The Sing-Off (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The six remaining groups have to sing rock tunes as well as perform their favorite guilty-pleasure songs.
House (7 p.m., Ch. 13): A seemingly healthy 14-year-old collapses during a skateboarding exhibition.
NBA basketball (7 p.m., FSN): Warriors at Jazz
Rules of Engagement (7:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Russell borrows a holiday gift concept from Adam
Two and a Half Men (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Depressed after his breakup from Courtney, Charlie goes to see his psychiatrist (Jane Lynch).
Mariah Carey: Merry Christmas to You (8 p.m., Ch. 4): The singer performs new and classic holiday songs at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles.
Mike & Molly (8:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Mike tries to find a gift for Molly for their first Christmas together.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Pioneer panorama arrives in the Salt Lake Valley
- Harry Potter trivia quiz: Can you get 10...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What we can all learn...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 52
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 49
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What we can all... 15
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 12
- Understanding and responding to the... 9
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but... 9
- Medicaid enrollees strain Oregon; state... 7
- Leaving your child alone in public?... 5