NFL football (6:15, ESPN): Ravens at Texans
How I Met Your Mother (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Lily and Marshall receive shocking news that has a profound impact on the gang.
Skating With the Stars (7 p.m., Ch. 4): The competition continues
The Sing-Off (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The six remaining groups have to sing rock tunes as well as perform their favorite guilty-pleasure songs.
House (7 p.m., Ch. 13): A seemingly healthy 14-year-old collapses during a skateboarding exhibition.
NBA basketball (7 p.m., FSN): Warriors at Jazz
Rules of Engagement (7:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Russell borrows a holiday gift concept from Adam
Two and a Half Men (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Depressed after his breakup from Courtney, Charlie goes to see his psychiatrist (Jane Lynch).
Mariah Carey: Merry Christmas to You (8 p.m., Ch. 4): The singer performs new and classic holiday songs at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles.
Mike & Molly (8:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Mike tries to find a gift for Molly for their first Christmas together.
- The first sign your marriage is in trouble
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces...
- Utah defends anti-polygamy law, saying it...
- Koch brothers group launches campaign against...
- Elder L. Tom Perry: An extraordinary friend...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: 'Mombods' are beautiful
- How food advertising confuses children about...
- Koch brothers group launches campaign... 50
- Why my husband never sleeps on the... 27
- ‘Wife bonus:’ Is paying... 13
- GOP pledges to 'rein in' Obama on EPA... 10
- How food advertising confuses children... 10
- The first sign your marriage is in trouble 9
- Meet your child's next best friend 3
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces... 3