Mavericks 103, Jazz 97
Game 25: Saturday in Dallas
The Jazz, who didn't get to their hotel until 2:30 a.m. on gameday, allowed Dallas to hit 11 of its first 12 shots and burst to a 29-4 lead in the opening minutes.
The Mavs hit 7 of their first 8 3-point attempts and finished 14 for 26 from behind the arc.
Deron Williams went for 34 points and dished out six assists, but he was overshadowed by Dirk Nowitzki and his 31 points and 15 rebounds.
Warriors at JAZZ
MONDAY, 7 P.M.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 48
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 41
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 36
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26