Mavericks 103, Jazz 97
Game 25: Saturday in Dallas
The Jazz, who didn't get to their hotel until 2:30 a.m. on gameday, allowed Dallas to hit 11 of its first 12 shots and burst to a 29-4 lead in the opening minutes.
The Mavs hit 7 of their first 8 3-point attempts and finished 14 for 26 from behind the arc.
Deron Williams went for 34 points and dished out six assists, but he was overshadowed by Dirk Nowitzki and his 31 points and 15 rebounds.
Warriors at JAZZ
MONDAY, 7 P.M.
- Pistorius shown in TV interview ahead of...
- NFL to interview Matthew, Peppers, Harrison...
- Items owned by gangster 'Whitey' Bulger to be...
- World doping watchdog shuts down Rio Olympic...
- AP source: Irving, Barnes finish US Olympic...
- Federer out to turn around frustrating season...
- With 1-0 loss to Colombia, US finishes 4th in...
- Ipsen, Hixon get Olympic 3-meter spots,...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 167
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 75
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 58
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 43
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 40
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 38
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 24
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20