I am very disappointed in both our civic and church leaders who are supporting the proposed Luz Robles undocumented immigrant bill. This is a form of amnesty no matter what she says. It is saying, "We know you are here illegally, but it's OK; as long as you get your permit, you can stay." This would send a message to all immigrants that they can come here with no problem, whether they come legally or illegally. When are we going to realize we cannot continue to absorb illegals into our state with all the costs and problems they bring with them? They must not be welcomed here unless it is through legal channels.
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 27
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 21
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake 16
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 15
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 14