I am very disappointed in both our civic and church leaders who are supporting the proposed Luz Robles undocumented immigrant bill. This is a form of amnesty no matter what she says. It is saying, "We know you are here illegally, but it's OK; as long as you get your permit, you can stay." This would send a message to all immigrants that they can come here with no problem, whether they come legally or illegally. When are we going to realize we cannot continue to absorb illegals into our state with all the costs and problems they bring with them? They must not be welcomed here unless it is through legal channels.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Letter: Society puzzles
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 48
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 41
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 32
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 31