I am very disappointed in both our civic and church leaders who are supporting the proposed Luz Robles undocumented immigrant bill. This is a form of amnesty no matter what she says. It is saying, "We know you are here illegally, but it's OK; as long as you get your permit, you can stay." This would send a message to all immigrants that they can come here with no problem, whether they come legally or illegally. When are we going to realize we cannot continue to absorb illegals into our state with all the costs and problems they bring with them? They must not be welcomed here unless it is through legal channels.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- Jay Evensen: Utah inversions — 100...
- In our opinion: Refinery should be allowed to...
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a problem
- Letter: American billionaires
- In our opinion: No more 'Government Motors'
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 63
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 42
- Letter: American billionaires 33
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 32
- President should not act without... 28