The Governor's Office of Economic Development Thursday approved a post-performance tax rebate to assist a leading tradeshow exhibit company to expand into southern Utah.
Czarnowski Display Service Inc. will invest over $6.5 million in the development of a new production and distribution facility in St. George. When completed, the operation will employ 50 new full-time staff with wages in excess of 150 percent of the Washington County average, including full benefits.
The company will also periodically hire 25-40 temporary employees to meet seasonal demand at an estimated wage of $15 per hour. The state expects to receive over $915,000 in new taxes over the seven-year incentive period.
"Czarnowski Display Service works with many of the largest companies in the world," said GOED executive director, Spencer Eccles. "As they join our Utah business community, it underscores the value of our State's dynamic economy and our productive workforce to industry leaders."
Headquartered in Chicago, Czarnowski Display Service is an exhibit and event company with a global client base, providing design, fabrication, installation, warehousing and other related services.
The new St. George production and distribution facility will join Czarnowski's 38 other locations across North America.
"This expansion is fueled by positive growth which we anticipate will make a positive difference to Utah's people and economy for years to come," said Mark Nagle, president of Czarnowski. "Czarnowski is very proud and excited to join Utah's business community."
— Jasen Lee
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 59
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 46
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 13
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9