The Governor's Office of Economic Development Thursday approved a post-performance tax rebate to assist a leading tradeshow exhibit company to expand into southern Utah.
Czarnowski Display Service Inc. will invest over $6.5 million in the development of a new production and distribution facility in St. George. When completed, the operation will employ 50 new full-time staff with wages in excess of 150 percent of the Washington County average, including full benefits.
The company will also periodically hire 25-40 temporary employees to meet seasonal demand at an estimated wage of $15 per hour. The state expects to receive over $915,000 in new taxes over the seven-year incentive period.
"Czarnowski Display Service works with many of the largest companies in the world," said GOED executive director, Spencer Eccles. "As they join our Utah business community, it underscores the value of our State's dynamic economy and our productive workforce to industry leaders."
Headquartered in Chicago, Czarnowski Display Service is an exhibit and event company with a global client base, providing design, fabrication, installation, warehousing and other related services.
The new St. George production and distribution facility will join Czarnowski's 38 other locations across North America.
"This expansion is fueled by positive growth which we anticipate will make a positive difference to Utah's people and economy for years to come," said Mark Nagle, president of Czarnowski. "Czarnowski is very proud and excited to join Utah's business community."
— Jasen Lee
- Davis County honor student arrested in deaths...
- Steven Powell can't go back to his home,...
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- Man charged with killing Ogden officer found...
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- Police locate West Point teen called 'person...
- Stump the Smith: Can you answer the questions...
- One third of millenials regret going to college
- Chaffetz not willing to take... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 25
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 21
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 17