Heat 111, Jazz 98
Game 23: Wednesday in Salt Lake City
The Heat opened the fourth quarter on a 12-3 run, thanks to 3-pointers from Dwyane Wade, James Jones and Mario Chalmers, to pull away from the Jazz.
The Jazz had no answer for LeBron James, who had 33 points, nine assists and seven rebounds.
Miami had big advantages over the Jazz in second-chance points (24-8) and rebounds (42-28).
- Big 12 commissioner: Some in league feel...
- Former Cardinals exec sentenced to 4 years in...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big 12...
- Poll: Many Brazilians think Olympic Games...
- AP source: ACC, ESPN to launch ACC Network in...
- BYU and the Big 12: A timeline of events
- NCAA: No. 1 overall seed to choose tourney...
- IOC explores legal options on banning all...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 122
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Morning links: Projecting the 2016... 73
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 67
- Morning links: National college... 62
- Report: Houston AD meets with Pac-12... 58
- Big 12 Media Days social roundup:... 49
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 45