Heat 111, Jazz 98
Game 23: Wednesday in Salt Lake City
The Heat opened the fourth quarter on a 12-3 run, thanks to 3-pointers from Dwyane Wade, James Jones and Mario Chalmers, to pull away from the Jazz.
The Jazz had no answer for LeBron James, who had 33 points, nine assists and seven rebounds.
Miami had big advantages over the Jazz in second-chance points (24-8) and rebounds (42-28).
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 25
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21