Heat 111, Jazz 98
Game 23: Wednesday in Salt Lake City
The Heat opened the fourth quarter on a 12-3 run, thanks to 3-pointers from Dwyane Wade, James Jones and Mario Chalmers, to pull away from the Jazz.
The Jazz had no answer for LeBron James, who had 33 points, nine assists and seven rebounds.
Miami had big advantages over the Jazz in second-chance points (24-8) and rebounds (42-28).
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 127
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 51
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 29
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 22
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan... 15
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 15