Heat 111, Jazz 98
Game 23: Wednesday in Salt Lake City
The Heat opened the fourth quarter on a 12-3 run, thanks to 3-pointers from Dwyane Wade, James Jones and Mario Chalmers, to pull away from the Jazz.
The Jazz had no answer for LeBron James, who had 33 points, nine assists and seven rebounds.
Miami had big advantages over the Jazz in second-chance points (24-8) and rebounds (42-28).
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Morning links: Bronson Kaufusi could be on...
- Dick Harmon: Sitake is taking advantage of...
- Free agent roundup: Where local prospects are...
- For some Jazz players, their future is up in...
- Utah State football: Offensive lineman Tyshon...
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL draftee
- 41-year-old mom looking to join U.S. team,...
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley... 108
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL... 67
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of... 31
- Having freshman QBs is a mixed bag for... 23
- Oakland Raiders owner says he will... 22
- Guest commentary: BYU football and... 21
- Former BYU quarterback Jake Heaps signs... 15
- Decades later, Thurl Bailey and N.C.... 12