Heat 111, Jazz 98
Game 23: Wednesday in Salt Lake City
The Heat opened the fourth quarter on a 12-3 run, thanks to 3-pointers from Dwyane Wade, James Jones and Mario Chalmers, to pull away from the Jazz.
The Jazz had no answer for LeBron James, who had 33 points, nine assists and seven rebounds.
Miami had big advantages over the Jazz in second-chance points (24-8) and rebounds (42-28).
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Brad Rock: Utah Jazz still don't have the...
- Ranking the best point guards in the NBA...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 287
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 92
- Things won't get any easier for... 79
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 51
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 40
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37