Jazz 94, Grizzlies 85
Game 22: Monday in EnergySolutions Arena
After struggling with the Grizzlies for much of the game, the Jazz went on a 9-2 run that was bridged by the third and fourth quarters to take a 72-65 lead.
Utah scored eight straight points in the fourth quarter, thanks to a 3-pointer by Raja Bell, a three-point play by C.J. Miles and a layup by Paul Millsap to put the game away.
Deron Williams led all scorers with 27 points on 11-for-21 shooting. He had eight assists.
HEAT at JAZZ
WEDNESDAY, 7 p.m.
- From Ben Simmons down, international players...
- Facing Argentina, Messi in Copa semis not...
- WNBA undefeated: Lynx host Sparks for 20th...
- Cleveland set to hold parade for NBA champion...
- Deseret News podcast: 2016 NBA draft preview
- A look at how freshmen have fared with NBA...
- High school softball: A closer look at this...
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- BYU football receives commitment from... 64
- Utah football to host Weber State in 2021 41
- Kyle Whittingham says Utah Utes... 37
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- Jakob Poeltl to the Utah Jazz? It's... 25
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 24
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16