Jazz 94, Grizzlies 85
Game 22: Monday in EnergySolutions Arena
After struggling with the Grizzlies for much of the game, the Jazz went on a 9-2 run that was bridged by the third and fourth quarters to take a 72-65 lead.
Utah scored eight straight points in the fourth quarter, thanks to a 3-pointer by Raja Bell, a three-point play by C.J. Miles and a layup by Paul Millsap to put the game away.
Deron Williams led all scorers with 27 points on 11-for-21 shooting. He had eight assists.
HEAT at JAZZ
WEDNESDAY, 7 p.m.
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- Week 2 NFL locals roundup: Players from Utah...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 136
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 98
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 53
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 48