Jazz 94, Grizzlies 85
Game 22: Monday in EnergySolutions Arena
After struggling with the Grizzlies for much of the game, the Jazz went on a 9-2 run that was bridged by the third and fourth quarters to take a 72-65 lead.
Utah scored eight straight points in the fourth quarter, thanks to a 3-pointer by Raja Bell, a three-point play by C.J. Miles and a layup by Paul Millsap to put the game away.
Deron Williams led all scorers with 27 points on 11-for-21 shooting. He had eight assists.
HEAT at JAZZ
WEDNESDAY, 7 p.m.
- Athletes using sports platforms to push for...
- NFL clears Peyton Manning of HGH allegations
- 7 Russian swimmers to miss Rio Olympics over...
- Michael Jordan gives $2 million; looks to...
- Cubs get closer Aroldis Chapman in trade with...
- Roger Federer says he is out for Olympics,...
- Mickelson not close to being over runner-up...
- College Football Playoff moves most future...
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 62
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 57
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 57
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 51
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 37
- Big 12 watch: BYU's success in football... 33
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 26
- Former Utah punter Tom Hackett waived... 18