The hatred vented toward an undeserving LeBron James at Cleveland bordered on violence and is partially attributable to sports writers. Not even Tiger Woods (who deserves scorn) is booed or threatened while he's on the course. Karl Malone, who left the Utah Jazz in search of an NBA title, was still respected. I can't put my finger on it, but I think some fans don't want to see LeBron threaten any of Michael Jordan's records. Even MJ got into the fray with printed comments deriding LeBron. Enough is enough; let the man play without a threatening environment.
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Drew Clark: What President Obama does well:...
- Letter: Pay for your share
- Letter: Repeating past mistakes
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a...
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 71
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- George F. Will: America’s welfare... 22
- Letter: Idle elimination 19