The hatred vented toward an undeserving LeBron James at Cleveland bordered on violence and is partially attributable to sports writers. Not even Tiger Woods (who deserves scorn) is booed or threatened while he's on the course. Karl Malone, who left the Utah Jazz in search of an NBA title, was still respected. I can't put my finger on it, but I think some fans don't want to see LeBron threaten any of Michael Jordan's records. Even MJ got into the fray with printed comments deriding LeBron. Enough is enough; let the man play without a threatening environment.
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Charles Krauthammer: Notes from Cleveland:...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 41
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 28
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 28
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 26
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22