The hatred vented toward an undeserving LeBron James at Cleveland bordered on violence and is partially attributable to sports writers. Not even Tiger Woods (who deserves scorn) is booed or threatened while he's on the course. Karl Malone, who left the Utah Jazz in search of an NBA title, was still respected. I can't put my finger on it, but I think some fans don't want to see LeBron threaten any of Michael Jordan's records. Even MJ got into the fray with printed comments deriding LeBron. Enough is enough; let the man play without a threatening environment.
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- Letter: Protected lands
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult...
- My view: Holistic approach to wild horses...
- Richard Davis: Legislators— Model the...
- Letter: Utah's birthright
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 60
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 44
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 39
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 39
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 34
- John Florez: Corporate or public... 31