Today on TV
NFL football (6:30 p.m., ESPN): Jets at Patriots
How I Met Your Mother (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Ted asks Zoey's husband to hang out.
Skating With the Stars (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Celebrities compete in a figure skating competition.
The Sing-Off (7 p.m., Ch. 5): Ten a cappella groups compete for a $100,000 prize.
American Country Awards (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Musical performers include Toby Keith, Rascal Flatts, Reba, Blake Shelton, Josh Turner, Easton Corbin, Steel Magnolia and Uncle Kracker.
90210 (7 p.m., Ch. 30): Everything goes well for Adrianna, until Victor decides to reveal her secret.
NBA basketball (7 p.m., FSN): Grizzlies at Jazz
Rules of Engagement (7:30 p.m., Ch. 2): After the utilities in Russell's apartment are turned off, Timmy helps him realize he needs a budget.
Two and a Half Men (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Ashamed that he can't afford to buy a birthday present for Lyndsey, Alan gets creative.
Gossip Girl (8 p.m., Ch. 30): Chuck suspects Lily isn't telling the whole truth.
Mike & Molly (8:30 p.m., Ch. 2): While Carl borrows Mike's apartment for a date, Mike spends time at Molly's place and bonds with her mother and sister.
Modern Family (8: 30 p.m., Ch. 4): Phil is determined to find Luke's hidden talent.
Hawaii Five-0 (9 p.m., Ch. 2): The team investigates when a woman on her honeymoon is abducted and her husband is murdered.
Castle (9 p.m., Ch. 4): When a bar owner's body is found in the East River, the investigation takes Castle and Beckett through the forgotten tunnels and passageways of turn-of-the-century New York.
Chase (9 p.m., Ch. 5): A fugitive takes Houston hostage while in pursuit of his best friend and girlfriend, who have betrayed him.
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- Photos: Fall colors over Guardsman Pass
- Photos: Elton John brings 'All The Hits' to Utah
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 153
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Character counts, but politics, gender... 28
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have... 6