Saturday on TV
College football: Kentucky at North Carolina (10 a.m., Ch. 4); Pittsburgh vs. Cincinnati (10 a.m., ESPN); Central Florida vs. Southern Methodist (10 a.m., ESPN2); Oregon vs. Oregon State (1:30 p.m., Ch. 4); Auburn vs. South Carolina (2 p.m., Ch. 2); Nebraska vs. Oklahoma (6 p.m., Ch. 4); Washington at Washington State (5 p.m., Versus); Florida State at Virginia Tech (5:45 p.m., ESPN); Connecticut at South Florida (6 p.m., ESPN2); USC at UCLA (8:30 p.m., FSN)
College basketball: Kentucky at North Carolina (10:30 a.m., Ch. 2); Northern Iowa at TCU (noon, The mtn.); California at Iowa State (noon, FNS); Alabama at Purdue (1:30 p.m., ESPN2); Texas Tech at Washington (2 p.m., FSN); Illinois at Gonzaga (3:15 p.m., ESPN); North Carolina State at Syracuse (3:30 p.m., ESPN2); Hawaii at BYU (4 p.m., KJZZ, BYUTV); Cal State Northridge at Denver (4:30 p.m., FSN); Wichita State at San Diego State (8 p.m., The mtn.)
Evan Almighty (7 p.m., Ch. 2): Steve Carell and Morgan Freeman star in this 2007 comedy.
Law & Order: Los Angeles (8 p.m., Ch. 5): Winters and Jaruszalski investigate a professional golfer's murder.
Sunday on TV
NFL football: Broncos at Chiefs (11 a.m., Ch. 2); 49ers at Packers (11 a.m., Ch. 13); Cowboys at Colts (2 p.m., Ch. 13); Steelers at Ravens (6:15 p.m., Ch. 5)
College basketball: Evansville at Air Force (1 p.m., The mtn.); Oklahoma at Arizona (2 p.m., FSN)
Amazing Race 17 (7 p.m., Ch. 2): The remaining four teams travel to South Korea.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (7 p.m., Ch. 4): A visually impaired couple devoted to helping the community receives a home makeover.
The Simpsons (7 p.m., Ch. 13): When the rest of the family seems to lack Christmas spirit, Marge contacts Martha Clause (Martha Stewart).
Bowl Selection Special (7 p.m., ESPN): Find out where your favorite college football teams are headed.
The Cleveland Show (7:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Rallo learns about Hanukkah when his teacher forces him to spend the weekend at a retirement home.
Undercover Boss (8 p.m., Ch. 2): ABM Industries CEO inadvertently breaks some rules while under cover within his own corporation.
The Walking Dead (8 p.m., AMC): Rick and the group are allowed into the CDC by a strange doctor.
American Dad (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Stan is put in a position to make Roger accountable for his misdeeds.
CSI: Miami (9 p.m., Ch. 2): The team must fight for the life of a pregnant woman and her baby after she is assaulted.
Brothers & Sisters (9 p.m., Ch. 4): Nora and Kitty make unexpected romantic connections.
Christmas With the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Featuring Brian Stokes Mitchell and Edward Herrmann (9 p.m., Ch. 11): 2008 Christmas special.
- Summer movie preview: A look at 21 films and...
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring believes he...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- 18 of the best made-up words from children's...
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage' behind...
- Here's my favorite 'Age of Ultron' plot twist
- 5-year-old rings bell, celebrates end of...
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring... 53
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- What not to say to a woman struggling... 19
- What's new: 'The First Vision'... 11
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps... 7
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 7
- From the makeup aisle: Advice from a... 5