Today on TV
Medium (7 p.m., Ch. 2): After a man is struck by a train, Allison has a dream that foreshadows a similar death.
Supernanny (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Jo travels to a secluded island off Seattle to help a couple who forego disciplining their three young sons to try to compensate for uprooting the family multiple times in the past year.
A Walk in My Shoes (7 p.m., Ch. 5): A stranger helps a high-school teacher learn the truth behind the inadequate performance of a student athlete.
House (7 p.m., Ch. 13): A teen is admitted to the hospital with symptoms closely linked to smallpox
Smallville (7 p.m., Ch. 30): Clark is transported to a parallel universe where he was raised by Lionel Luthor instead of the Kents.
CSI: NY (8 p.m., Ch. 2): A department store manager is found dead in a holiday display window.
The Good Guys (8 p.m., Ch. 13): A merciless internal affairs investigator reopens a case that leads to the release of a vengeful and deadly gang.
Supernatural (8 p.m., Ch. 30): Meg kidnaps Dean and Sam and tries to make them reveal Crowley's location.
NBA basketball (8:30 p.m., ESPN and FSN): Mavericks at Jazz
Blue Bloods (9 p.m., Ch. 2): Danny investigates when a doorman at a nightclub is murdered.
- The Clean Cut: Returned LDS missionary...
- Erin Stewart: Hanging on when I am clearly...
- News roundup: Are smaller families better for...
- Brother of NBA star enlists help of...
- The Clean Cut: Keith Urban calls Utah...
- Stork delivers a 6-foot bundle of joy to...
- Soul mates: What's important for Latinos,...
- Eagles co-founder Glenn Frey, who sang 'Take...
- What you don't know about the HPV... 26
- Utah's poorest may get chance for... 17
- The Clean Cut: Keith Urban calls Utah... 6
- Bill would allow cameras in rooms at... 6
- Erin Stewart: Hanging on when I am... 6
- News roundup: Are smaller families... 6
- In Flint, Michigan, daily life revolves... 4
- Eagles co-founder Glenn Frey, who sang... 3