Today on TV
Medium (7 p.m., Ch. 2): After a man is struck by a train, Allison has a dream that foreshadows a similar death.
Supernanny (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Jo travels to a secluded island off Seattle to help a couple who forego disciplining their three young sons to try to compensate for uprooting the family multiple times in the past year.
A Walk in My Shoes (7 p.m., Ch. 5): A stranger helps a high-school teacher learn the truth behind the inadequate performance of a student athlete.
House (7 p.m., Ch. 13): A teen is admitted to the hospital with symptoms closely linked to smallpox
Smallville (7 p.m., Ch. 30): Clark is transported to a parallel universe where he was raised by Lionel Luthor instead of the Kents.
CSI: NY (8 p.m., Ch. 2): A department store manager is found dead in a holiday display window.
The Good Guys (8 p.m., Ch. 13): A merciless internal affairs investigator reopens a case that leads to the release of a vengeful and deadly gang.
Supernatural (8 p.m., Ch. 30): Meg kidnaps Dean and Sam and tries to make them reveal Crowley's location.
NBA basketball (8:30 p.m., ESPN and FSN): Mavericks at Jazz
Blue Bloods (9 p.m., Ch. 2): Danny investigates when a doorman at a nightclub is murdered.
- Pregnant women in US with Zika spikes on new...
- Frozen food recall covers hundreds of items...
- Massive Navajo farm heads into week 2 with no...
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die,...
- Police, soldiers swarm Mexico's Acapulco,...
- PHOTOS: Skip the flight, board the train to...
- LSU's live tiger mascot diagnosed with rare...
- Bayer and Monsanto could combine plant, pet,...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11
- Erin Stewart: The cry-it-out method:... 8
- Mom's 'happy Chewbacca' video shatters... 6
- To B12 or not to B12? 5
- UTubers: Jimmer Fredette, wife and fans... 5
- Victims in Planned Parenthood attack... 4
- Bayer and Monsanto could combine plant,... 3