Today on TV
Medium (7 p.m., Ch. 2): After a man is struck by a train, Allison has a dream that foreshadows a similar death.
Supernanny (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Jo travels to a secluded island off Seattle to help a couple who forego disciplining their three young sons to try to compensate for uprooting the family multiple times in the past year.
A Walk in My Shoes (7 p.m., Ch. 5): A stranger helps a high-school teacher learn the truth behind the inadequate performance of a student athlete.
House (7 p.m., Ch. 13): A teen is admitted to the hospital with symptoms closely linked to smallpox
Smallville (7 p.m., Ch. 30): Clark is transported to a parallel universe where he was raised by Lionel Luthor instead of the Kents.
CSI: NY (8 p.m., Ch. 2): A department store manager is found dead in a holiday display window.
The Good Guys (8 p.m., Ch. 13): A merciless internal affairs investigator reopens a case that leads to the release of a vengeful and deadly gang.
Supernatural (8 p.m., Ch. 30): Meg kidnaps Dean and Sam and tries to make them reveal Crowley's location.
NBA basketball (8:30 p.m., ESPN and FSN): Mavericks at Jazz
Blue Bloods (9 p.m., Ch. 2): Danny investigates when a doorman at a nightclub is murdered.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Pioneer panorama arrives in the Salt Lake Valley
- Harry Potter trivia quiz: Can you get 10...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What we can all learn...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 52
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 49
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What we can all... 15
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 12
- Understanding and responding to the... 9
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but... 9
- Medicaid enrollees strain Oregon; state... 7
- Leaving your child alone in public?... 5