Today on TV
Medium (7 p.m., Ch. 2): After a man is struck by a train, Allison has a dream that foreshadows a similar death.
Supernanny (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Jo travels to a secluded island off Seattle to help a couple who forego disciplining their three young sons to try to compensate for uprooting the family multiple times in the past year.
A Walk in My Shoes (7 p.m., Ch. 5): A stranger helps a high-school teacher learn the truth behind the inadequate performance of a student athlete.
House (7 p.m., Ch. 13): A teen is admitted to the hospital with symptoms closely linked to smallpox
Smallville (7 p.m., Ch. 30): Clark is transported to a parallel universe where he was raised by Lionel Luthor instead of the Kents.
CSI: NY (8 p.m., Ch. 2): A department store manager is found dead in a holiday display window.
The Good Guys (8 p.m., Ch. 13): A merciless internal affairs investigator reopens a case that leads to the release of a vengeful and deadly gang.
Supernatural (8 p.m., Ch. 30): Meg kidnaps Dean and Sam and tries to make them reveal Crowley's location.
NBA basketball (8:30 p.m., ESPN and FSN): Mavericks at Jazz
Blue Bloods (9 p.m., Ch. 2): Danny investigates when a doorman at a nightclub is murdered.
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose marriage,...
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- If Pinterest makes you feel like a failure as...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 44
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 17
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 16
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 14
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 6