ST. PAUL, Minn. — Pierre-Marc Bouchard is eager for his first game in 14 months for Minnesota. He says he'll be a little nervous, too, coming back from a concussion.
Bouchard spoke before Wednesday's game against Phoenix about his recovery and his mindset moving forward. Wild coach Todd Richards said Bouchard will play wing on the fourth line and be brought back slowly.
Bouchard says he's hoping to get his first hit out of the way as soon as possible but that he won't change his style of play as he eases into action for the first time in 424 days.
Bouchard has been wearing a helmet designed by former NHL star Mark Messier that is supposed to better prevent head injuries.
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die,...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- LSU's live tiger mascot diagnosed with rare...
- Olympic gold-medal sailor tells of gunpoint...
- A look at Day 2 at French Open
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win...
- UCLA agrees to 15-year deal with Under Armour
- Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles selected to host...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 147
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 67
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 48
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 48
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of... 41
- Morning links: BYU shirt summits Mt.... 37
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 28
- Video: 100 days until college football... 27