Jazz 109, Bucks 88
Game 19: Monday in Salt Lake City
The Jazz dominated the short-handed Bucks on the boards and in the paint. They had a 48-26 edge in rebounding and a 54-18 advantage in points in the paint.
The Bucks couldn't make baskets. They missed eight of their first 10 attempts and shot 34.7 percent from the field.
The Jazz held Milwaukee scoreless for the first 4:41 of the fourth quarter, stretching their lead to 87-73.
Pacers at Jazz
WEDNESDAY, 7 p.m.
- Utah high schoolers who've reached the Super...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- With rookie Dante Exum in starting lineup,...
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to the...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke comes off...
- Gutsy guard: Perseverance has paid off for...
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 98
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 87
- Memphis to punish 12 players for role... 78
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 60
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 52
- Utah football: Utes add former BYU... 50
- Morning links: Home stretch of... 31
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 27