Jazz 109, Bucks 88
Game 19: Monday in Salt Lake City
The Jazz dominated the short-handed Bucks on the boards and in the paint. They had a 48-26 edge in rebounding and a 54-18 advantage in points in the paint.
The Bucks couldn't make baskets. They missed eight of their first 10 attempts and shot 34.7 percent from the field.
The Jazz held Milwaukee scoreless for the first 4:41 of the fourth quarter, stretching their lead to 87-73.
Pacers at Jazz
WEDNESDAY, 7 p.m.
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- High school football: Louis Wong, Tony...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 104
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 97
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 94
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 49
- Playoffs ‘almost... 36
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 27
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 25
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has... 24