Jazz 109, Bucks 88
Game 19: Monday in Salt Lake City
The Jazz dominated the short-handed Bucks on the boards and in the paint. They had a 48-26 edge in rebounding and a 54-18 advantage in points in the paint.
The Bucks couldn't make baskets. They missed eight of their first 10 attempts and shot 34.7 percent from the field.
The Jazz held Milwaukee scoreless for the first 4:41 of the fourth quarter, stretching their lead to 87-73.
Pacers at Jazz
WEDNESDAY, 7 p.m.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Rookie Rodney Hood wins award, Jazz lose...
- Gymnastics: Utes end two-year drought,...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Utah football: Dominique Hatfield making a...
- Three Salt Lake City golf courses slated for...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 24
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16