Jazz 109, Bucks 88
Game 19: Monday in Salt Lake City
The Jazz dominated the short-handed Bucks on the boards and in the paint. They had a 48-26 edge in rebounding and a 54-18 advantage in points in the paint.
The Bucks couldn't make baskets. They missed eight of their first 10 attempts and shot 34.7 percent from the field.
The Jazz held Milwaukee scoreless for the first 4:41 of the fourth quarter, stretching their lead to 87-73.
Pacers at Jazz
WEDNESDAY, 7 p.m.
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 78
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 27
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 14