Jazz 109, Bucks 88
Game 19: Monday in Salt Lake City
The Jazz dominated the short-handed Bucks on the boards and in the paint. They had a 48-26 edge in rebounding and a 54-18 advantage in points in the paint.
The Bucks couldn't make baskets. They missed eight of their first 10 attempts and shot 34.7 percent from the field.
The Jazz held Milwaukee scoreless for the first 4:41 of the fourth quarter, stretching their lead to 87-73.
Pacers at Jazz
WEDNESDAY, 7 p.m.
- Former Cardinals exec sentenced to 4 years in...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big 12...
- Poll: Many Brazilians think Olympic Games...
- AP source: ACC, ESPN to launch ACC Network in...
- BYU and the Big 12: A timeline of events
- NCAA: No. 1 overall seed to choose tourney...
- IOC explores legal options on banning all...
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 122
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 67
- Morning links: National college... 65
- Report: Houston AD meets with Pac-12... 60
- Big 12 Media Days social roundup:... 49
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 48
- Annual instate college basketball... 37