INDIANAPOLIS — San Diego intercepted Peyton Manning four times, returning two for scores, and Mike Tolbert scored on a 3-yard run as the Chargers beat Indianapolis 36-14 on Sunday night.
The Chargers (6-5) won their fourth straight and remained one game behind Kansas City in the AFC West race.
Indianapolis (6-5) lost for the second straight week — and for only the second time in their last 21 home games — but is still tied with Jacksonville atop the AFC South.
This was no typical night for the Colts.
Manning finished 31 of 48 for 285 yards with two TDs but was picked off four times for the third time in his career. He has now thrown seven interceptions in two weeks for the first time in his 13-year career.
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being forced out...
- Amy Donaldson: South Jordan mom eyes Boston...
- Brad Rock: Silence is the wrong approach for...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Bingham nearly topples undefeated Florida...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Dick Harmon: BYU starters lose 3-point range...
- Meet the 21 Utah ties on the NFL playoff rosters
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 75
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 63
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being... 45
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football... 41
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act... 38
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU starters lose 3-point... 15
- Pangos, Wiltjer lead Gonzaga to victory... 13