INDIANAPOLIS — San Diego intercepted Peyton Manning four times, returning two for scores, and Mike Tolbert scored on a 3-yard run as the Chargers beat Indianapolis 36-14 on Sunday night.
The Chargers (6-5) won their fourth straight and remained one game behind Kansas City in the AFC West race.
Indianapolis (6-5) lost for the second straight week — and for only the second time in their last 21 home games — but is still tied with Jacksonville atop the AFC South.
This was no typical night for the Colts.
Manning finished 31 of 48 for 285 yards with two TDs but was picked off four times for the third time in his career. He has now thrown seven interceptions in two weeks for the first time in his 13-year career.
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 100
- Morning links: National college... 98
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 80
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 7