Prediction: It's Utah by 5 as a tribute to Tom Barberi, because for years and years, no matter what, he'd say, "It's Utah by 5"
Comment: Just like Election Day it's to going to be a red day. But unlike Election Day, it will be a good day for most Democrats.
KSL anchor Nadine Wimmer
Prediction: The U by 14.
Comment: I wore my blue suit Tuesday to get it out of the way so I can wear red the rest of the week.
Prediction and comment: The team that trails in the first three-and-a-half quarters will come from behind with a touchdown in the finals moments to win.
Comment: The Mormon Tabernacle Choir would like to sing the fight song of the winning team on Sunday morning during "Music and the Spoken Word." It's never going to happen, but we root for both teams.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- Ranking the best NBA players to ever come out...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- BYU football: Bronson Kaufusi excited about...
- BYU basketball: Tyler Haws passes Russell...
- BYU report card vs. San Francisco: Cougars...
- Brad Rock: Ex-Jazz players skip the drama
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 85
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 74
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- San Francisco coach apologizes for... 45
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 32
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26
- Krystkowiak asks Runnin' Utes to stay... 24