Prediction: It's Utah by 5 as a tribute to Tom Barberi, because for years and years, no matter what, he'd say, "It's Utah by 5"
Comment: Just like Election Day it's to going to be a red day. But unlike Election Day, it will be a good day for most Democrats.
KSL anchor Nadine Wimmer
Prediction: The U by 14.
Comment: I wore my blue suit Tuesday to get it out of the way so I can wear red the rest of the week.
Prediction and comment: The team that trails in the first three-and-a-half quarters will come from behind with a touchdown in the finals moments to win.
Comment: The Mormon Tabernacle Choir would like to sing the fight song of the winning team on Sunday morning during "Music and the Spoken Word." It's never going to happen, but we root for both teams.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34