Prediction: It's Utah by 5 as a tribute to Tom Barberi, because for years and years, no matter what, he'd say, "It's Utah by 5"
Comment: Just like Election Day it's to going to be a red day. But unlike Election Day, it will be a good day for most Democrats.
KSL anchor Nadine Wimmer
Prediction: The U by 14.
Comment: I wore my blue suit Tuesday to get it out of the way so I can wear red the rest of the week.
Prediction and comment: The team that trails in the first three-and-a-half quarters will come from behind with a touchdown in the finals moments to win.
Comment: The Mormon Tabernacle Choir would like to sing the fight song of the winning team on Sunday morning during "Music and the Spoken Word." It's never going to happen, but we root for both teams.
- U. student government passes resolution to...
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Grading the Jazz's...
- No timeline set to find Utah Jazz's new head...
- Doug Robinson: Utah Jazz have come full...
- Rock On: Lighten up, Gordon Hayward
- Speculation begins about who the next Utah...
- High school sports: Tuesday's roundup
- U. student government passes resolution... 98
- Utah Jazz: Tyrone Corbin's contract... 56
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star... 41
- Doug Robinson: Utah Jazz have come full... 27
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with... 26
- Mike Sorensen: To keep or not to keep... 24
- Speculation begins about who the next... 24
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but... 19